WILL people comprehend this? With 213,160,676 Americans TESTED for COVID...geez there maybe more cases found!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Every day since 2/7/20 I've gone to this site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 69,441,054 Cases and 1,579,397 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
I update the following spreadsheet:
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that 213 million Americans have been tested?
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that 98% of 15.8 million Americans with COVID have survived?
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that of 213 million tested Americans there would be people discovered with COVID?
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that of 213 million tested Americans that 15.8 million people would have COVID but 0.17% were hospitalized? I case some of you don't comprehend it..."0.17%" is LESS than 1%!
You haven't heard that have you.
Wouldn't it make sense if 213 million Americans tested WOULD find more COVID cases than if zero Americans were tested? I know that's so obvious BUT have you been told that when the MSM screeches...
OVID-19 cases spike in U.S. Midwest as deaths reach over ...
Several U.S. Midwest states reported record one-day increases in the number of new coronavirus cases on Thursday as nationwide deaths from the virus topped ...
Florida coronavirus deaths rising steadily, following case spike
With coronavirus cases spiking nationwide, all signs point to a ...
Nov 10, 2020 — With coronavirus cases spiking nationwide, all signs point to a harrowing autumn. Image without a caption. By. Brady Dennis ...
America hits highest daily number of coronavirus case since ...
Covid-19: Pandemic Shatters More Records in U.S., as States ...

GEEZ not ONE fact regarding 213 million Americans tested and so therefore why wouldn't there be cases found??
CovidStats_12-10-20.png

Every day since 2/7/20 I've gone to this site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 69,441,054 Cases and 1,579,397 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that 213 million Americans have been tested?
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that 98% of 15.8 million Americans with COVID have survived?
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that of 213 million tested Americans there would be people discovered with COVID?
Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that of 213 million tested Americans 15.8 million people would have COVID but 0.17% were hospitalized?
Wouldn't it make sense if 213 million Americans tested WOULD find more COVID cases than if zero Americans were tested?I know that's so obvious BUT have you been told that when the MSM screeches...
Several U.S. Midwest states reported record one-day increases in the number of new coronavirus cases on Thursday as nationwide deaths from the virus topped ...
Nov 10, 2020 — With coronavirus cases spiking nationwide, all signs point to a harrowing autumn. Image without a caption. By. Brady Dennis ...

GEEZ not ONE fact regarding 213 million Americans tested and so therefore why wouldn't there be cases found??
View attachment 427353
Hey, paid spammer. People aren’t in the hospital because if “tests”.
and if you don’t do a pregnancy test, it doesn’t make you not pregnant.

idiot

Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that of 213 million tested Americans 15.8 million people would have COVID but 0.17% were hospitalized?
Wouldn't it make sense if 213 million Americans tested WOULD find more COVID cases than if zero Americans were tested?I know that's so obvious BUT have you been told that when the MSM screeches...

View attachment 427353

idiot
Hey dummy!!!
A) YOU didn't answer the question... Are you aware 213 million Americans have been tested? Evidently that's news. WHERE's MSM?
B) You don't seem to comprehend my point... if there are now 213 million Americans tested... GEEZ that means there are more cases?
But is there a SPIKE or are we just aware of the fact if you test, you will know!
C) Finally dummy!!! The point was 0.17% are hospitalized! Do you understand that is less than 1% of the total cases 15,829,017 cases!
So where is the nation-wide hospital bed shortages? There are according to the American Hospital Association,
in 2011 approximately 5,754 registered hospitals existed in the U.S., housing 942,000 hospital beds.
So dummy tell me where there is a nation-wide shortage of beds? 27,308 hospitalized cases of 942,000 beds is less than 3%!
What shortage???
Yea... you and your ilk are hyperbolization addicts!

View attachment 427353

idiot

His point is sound.

No wonder it's confusing to pinheaded liberals.

It would be great if the mainstream media reported all the numbers, as opposed to just the numbers which make pinheads believe we're falling victim to the black death. The reality is that, yes, while people are hospitalized because of Covid and die due to Covid, it's a vast minority.

In Florida, there have been about 1,0000,000 reported cases of Covid; one of those was me, and another was my brother. Of those 1,000,000 cases, there have been about 19,500 deaths, or less than 2%. And, even those numbers are skewed, as there are cases of people being classified as Covid deaths when, in fact, it wasn't Covid that killed them. In one case, a guy was returning home from getting his Covid test and he was killed in a car accident. But, because he was travelling from where he'd received the test, his death was deemed "Covid related", despite the fact that his test results were, ultimately, negative.

If you listen to the mainstream media, though, damn near anyone who even speaks the word "Covid" gets the virus and dies...

Have you heard from the extremely biased MSM that of 213 million tested Americans that 15.8 million people would have COVID but 0.17% were hospitalized? I case some of you don't comprehend it..."0.17%" is LESS than 1%!
Wouldn't it make sense if 213 million Americans tested WOULD find more COVID cases than if zero Americans were tested? I know that's so obvious BUT have you been told that when the MSM screeches...

View attachment 427353

dems paid the CCP good money for the Wuhan Flu

View attachment 427353

idiot

Hey crazy person, have your sanity tested! You sound unhinged

Get help!

Sickness numbers always rise in wintertime. The mortality rate is quite low for covid and overall death totals are about average in year-by-year comparisons.
Covid19 is real, but the propaganda campaign has been very effective in exaggerating its severity.

Because 213 million tests have been performed...it does NOT mean that 213 million people have been tested. My friend had covid (rather severely) She had four tests. Her husband had two.

When you start out that stupidly wrong there is nothing you can say that's worth reading

200,000 infections and 3,000 deaths DAILY people

Sickness numbers always rise in wintertime. The mortality rate is quite low for covid and overall death totals are about average in year-by-year comparisons.
Covid19 is real, but the propaganda campaign has been very effective in exaggerating its severity.
Complete bullshit

Because 213 million tests have been performed...it does NOT mean that 213 million people have been tested. My friend had covid (rather severely) She had four tests. Her husband had two.

When you start out that stupidly wrong there is nothing you can say that's worth reading

200,000 infections and 3,000 deaths DAILY people

YOU are grossly exaggerating...just like the MSM!!!
The USA does NOT have 200,000 cases daily or 3,000 deaths daily!
Where did you get that phony information?
DO you log on like I do everyday to this web site:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ and do you track LIKE I do everyday on the attached spreadsheet?
The average number of USA deaths IS NOT 3,000!!!
Average deaths over the last 30 days is 1,736! NOT nearly 2 times what you guessed!
AVERAGE new cases over last 30 days is 6,318 NOT 200,000 as you hyperbolic, widely exaggerated MSM supplied ignorant statement!
The point is YOU don't prove your wild ass MSM hyperbolic statements!

I DO provide substantiation and there weren't 200,000 new cases per day or 3,000 deaths per day in the USA!

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.30.51 AM.png

View attachment 427353

idiot

His point is sound.

No wonder it's confusing to pinheaded liberals.

It would be great if the mainstream media reported all the numbers, as opposed to just the numbers which make pinheads believe we're falling victim to the black death. The reality is that, yes, while people are hospitalized because of Covid and die due to Covid, it's a vast minority.

In Florida, there have been about 1,0000,000 reported cases of Covid; one of those was me, and another was my brother. Of those 1,000,000 cases, there have been about 19,500 deaths, or less than 2%. And, even those numbers are skewed, as there are cases of people being classified as Covid deaths when, in fact, it wasn't Covid that killed them. In one case, a guy was returning home from getting his Covid test and he was killed in a car accident. But, because he was travelling from where he'd received the test, his death was deemed "Covid related", despite the fact that his test results were, ultimately, negative.

If you listen to the mainstream media, though, damn near anyone who even speaks the word "Covid" gets the virus and dies...

THANK YOU!!!! You are 100% correct. Were you or your brother hospitalized with COVID? I would guess you are also under age
50 as the below table indicates 55 and older constitute 92% of the deaths!
And yet we closed schools for those 528 out of a population of 100 million that died up to age 24 or 0.00053%!

COVIDdeathsbyage120120.png

View attachment 427353

idiot
People go to the hospital for treatment for tons of things, even the silly leftyflu. But then 99% of them go home to recover then back to work if they are Republicans.

View attachment 427353
And currently there are 6,335,867 active cases so only .19% of the US population is even infected.

THANK YOU!!!! You are 100% correct. Were you or your brother hospitalized with COVID? I would guess you are also under age

Neither of us were hospitalized. We just had really bad colds. And your age guess is wrong. I'm 58 and my brother is 61...

Neither of us were hospitalized. We just had really bad colds. And your age guess is wrong. I'm 58 and my brother is 61...
Well that's even better ages! So bad colds, not hospitalized. The point is many people are so hyperbolic about COVID and here you two are typical examples. The chart of put up verifies that the MSM with it's continued "sharp incline" totally bogus statements are doing a disservice to people that are contemplating suicide!
Could the coronavirus lead to a national suicide crisis? Here's what experts are saying.
The physical symptoms of the novel coronavirus of the novel coronavirus have been well-reported for months, but it’s the handful of psychological and sociological factors that are just starting to ring alarm bells. The combination of physical distancing, economic stress, barriers to mental health treatment, pervasive national anxiety, and a spike in gun sales are creating what JAMA Psychiatry referred to as “a perfect storm” for suicide mortality.

“Suicide is likely to become a more pressing concern as the pandemic spreads and has longer-term effects on the general population, the economy, and vulnerable groups,” according to David Gunnell, professor of epidemiology at the University of Bristol and head of the Bristol Suicide and Self-harm Research Group, and his research team who recently published their findings in The Lancet Psychiatry.
And as I pointed out especially among youths where up to age 24 there have been ONLY 528 out of a population of 100 million that died or 0.00053%!

And these kids' lives are being so manipulated by the MSM!

View attachment 427353

idiot

Hey crazy person, have your sanity tested! You sound unhinged

Get help!
The test came back negative. No sanity detected.

Overall, an estimated 299,028 excess deaths have occurred in the United States from late January through October 3, 2020, with two thirds of these attributed to COVID-19. The largest percentage increases were seen among adults aged 25–44 years and among Hispanic or Latino (Hispanic) persons.

300,000 excess deaths between Jan and Oct.

What did they die from?

dems paid the CCP good money for the Wuhan Flu
That extortion of Biden of foreign aid to ruin Republican leaders with by altering the votes in several key states has destroyed trust in the nation. Division and war could be coming if we cannot find mutual solutions that would be in accordance with the Constitution.

Forum List

Back