Will OWS last past the first snow?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Will they stay outdoors during winter?

Do they have a message / influence which will endure after they roll up their sleeping bags and take shelter in their parents' houses and dorm rooms?

With all the piss, feces and mental hot air coming out of OWS........the snow will never stick!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll demand heaters that the people of NYC will have to pay for. They won't last through the first communicable disease. I'm hoping for Typhoid because of all the sewage, but I'll take flu or pneumonia.

I have no idea. If I had to guess, I'd say that a OWS-type movement would continue to stage marches and protests for at least a few months, but the sustained "occupying" will decrease sharply fairly soon.

The one comment I have is that the park is a privately owned park. It's private property. The company wants them to leave to clean it. It's not public property. They should at least comply with the wishes of the private land owners to clean their land.

Technically, the moment that company says "leave" and they don't, ever single one is subject to arrest for Trespassing After Notice. Hope that doesn't happen.

I am looking forward to the day when PMS NBC wont be able to brag about how OWS is taking over the USA anymore. Just hang in there for another 4 weeks. did anyone see the forecast?, go look it up,,,it will make a lot of americans jumping on the next plane to Florida.

The 2012 winter forecast sees a very frigid winter for the rust belt/new england. good time to buy stock in cold medications!

Forum List

Back