Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I can't predict. But I do believe he'll throw anyone under the bus who might embarrass him. Um - Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers?

Jones is now denying his signature on the 9/11 petition. That should be easy enough to prove, dontcha think?

throwing out expertice for your fear of anyone who doesnt spout right wint talking points?

grow up you clowns.

There ius a HUGE population of people who think the 911 facts are shakey.

There are gaps in the officail story which does not cover everything.

Many Americans know this. Many are the same ones who turned out to be right about the lies the Bush admin told us all to start a war in Iraq.

throwing out expertice for your fear of anyone who doesnt spout right wint talking points?

grow up you clowns.

There ius a HUGE population of people who think the 911 facts are shakey.

There are gaps in the officail story which does not cover everything.

Many Americans know this. Many are the same ones who turned out to be right about the lies the Bush admin told us all to start a war in Iraq.

If Van Jones believes that the highest ranking officials in the U.S. were responsible for 9/11, why hasn't he made that a priority? I haven't read anything about him going after Bush or anyone else.

Since he's a brain-dead communist idiot i'm sure the press and whitehouse will give him a free ride. If he was to the right of center the press would hound ever hair off his head until he resigned. That's why the mainstream media has no credibility any more. totally biased.

Pressure is mounting big time regarding the Van Jones issue - and by default, other Obama appointments.

It will circulate on the weekend news cycle - and we will get something by next week.

Add the Van Jones fiasco to the "Obama speaks to the kids in school" fiasco, and we see a president very much scrambling to regain footing lost during the healthcare debate - which still looms of course.

Why should he do anything.

To have a self proclaimed radical and communist who is a 9/11 truther in position such as green jobs czar is unacceptable.

Never mind the fact that he has made many racist comments denegrating whites in the past.

Then again obama said we can judge him by who he surrounds himself with so maybe all those "crazy" people who were saying what I thought was bullshit were right.

Rev Wright, Ayers, Van Jones.......the list goes on.

Obama has no choice. The Jones retoric is a right wing lever that must be removed. Just one more embarassment for this administration.

What do you think?

Depends on what the old liberal "finger in the air" tells him to do.

We can't count on him to do the right thing. He just simply is incapable of making the right decision. But maybe if his poll numbers take yet another hit, the DNC will tell him what to do.

I would say no, Obama has never yet shown an affinity for doing what is correct.

Its more likely he will try and change the subject, probaly with some kind of attack on the previous administration.

New Topics

Forum List

Back