Will Obama be erased from history?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON ― Newly secure Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) laid out Wednesday how he intends to work with President-elect Donald Trump. And it comes down to trying to unravel every bit of President Barack Obama’s legacy that they can, starting with health care and environment.

McConnell: Trump Can Unravel Nearly Everything Obama Did

10 People Who Were Erased From History - Listverse

I expect that Trump and McConnell will try hard to make that happen. I hope President Obama and his family will continue to receive "adequate" Secret Service protection.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON ― Newly secure Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) laid out Wednesday how he intends to work with President-elect Donald Trump. And it comes down to trying to unravel every bit of President Barack Obama’s legacy that they can, starting with health care and environment.

I expect that Trump and McConnell will try hard to make that happen.
We should be less worried about Trump and McConnell erasing Obama from history, than about them erasing the United States of America from history

:dance:

Well, obummer signed his legacy under executive action and we all knew when he did it that it was temporary. So again, blame his phone and his pen. That's what happens when you fancy yourself king and thumb your nose at another branch of government.

No. He will not be erased, but presented as an American mistake of history. An example to future generations of a media-created identity.

Of course his presidency will be dismantled. It should not have occurred in the first place.

By virtue of being the first African-American, he is assured of a mention in history books.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president far into the foreseeable future.

Of course he will. We've elected a fascist troll to the white house.

Each day will get better, the pain will end.

Obama will go down in history as the first black President Trump can not erase him from history. Matter of fact he will end up making Trump look good, much like Carter made Reagan look good.

No, it's not going to happen. Republicans brought this country to it's knees when they controlled the entire government starting 16 years ago. Trillions in debt. Millions of jobs moved overseas. Over 43,000 factories lost. The worst recession. Even Republicans can't list anything they are proud of during the 8 years under Bush and the GOP.

Obama brought us all back from that. History will see him as a very popular president.

We are already seeing what History has planned for Trump and the Republicans in the next four years.

The party of hate and racism has taken over. But America will fight back.

You libs continually fail to recognize how incompetent obama has been. Obamacare is a disaster. Iran is a disaster. 10 trillion in debt. he is a liar and a con artist, fact. After eight years more state houses are repub. the house of reps is repub and the senate is repub and trump has won impossibly. Obama is a disaster for his party and his country. Try putting on a thinking critically hat just once. There will be no legacy, his tenure will be known as the lost years.

By virtue of being the first African-American, he is assured of a mention in history books.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president far into the foreseeable future.
President Obama was popular with Democrats and if there is not another African-American Democrat candidate, it will not be because of President Obama.

President Obama was popular with Democrats and if there is not another African-American Democrat candidate, it will not be because of President Obama.

Permit me to rephrase.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president being elected far into the foreseeable future.

I hope President Obama and his family will continue to receive "adequate" Secret Service protection.

I expect that Trump and McConnell will try hard to make that happen. I hope President Obama and his family will continue to receive "adequate" Secret Service protection.

Obama Care must be abolished

The US must withdraw from Syria

The Climate Change Treaty must be rescinded

Soon, that will be looked at as the Good Old Days.

He can't be erased from history, but hopefully his ignorant policies and hateful divisive actions will end.

Forum List

Back