Will Obama be erased from history?

By virtue of being the first African-American, he is assured of a mention in history books.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president far into the foreseeable future.
President Obama was popular with Democrats and if there is not another African-American Democrat candidate, it will not be because of President Obama.

Permit me to rephrase.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president being elected far into the foreseeable future.
I see no reason why another African- American could not be elected as a US president.

By virtue of being the first African-American, he is assured of a mention in history books.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president far into the foreseeable future.
In four years the DEM will nominate 'The First One Armed Midget'. After all it's "Their Turn" right?
BONOBO's 'legacy' will be stored in a fucking shoe box in a fucking AW storage room in Fish Springs Nevada.

President Obama was popular with Democrats and if there is not another African-American Democrat candidate, it will not be because of President Obama.

Permit me to rephrase.

He has assuredly canceled the possibility of another Democrat black president being elected far into the foreseeable future.
I see no reason why another African- American could not be elected as a US president.

Me neither. But he won't be a Democrat.

The country is eager to leave Obama in their rearview mirror, the guy was an unqualified lazy do nothing with no resume and failed as president. He wasn't horrible because he was reigned in by the GOP in 2010 but the fool did nothing really but damage the country with his global warming liberal bullshit. So now we'll clean up his mess, probably take a couple of months then we'll get the country back on track.

WASHINGTON ― Newly secure Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) laid out Wednesday how he intends to work with President-elect Donald Trump. And it comes down to trying to unravel every bit of President Barack Obama’s legacy that they can, starting with health care and environment.

McConnell: Trump Can Unravel Nearly Everything Obama Did

10 People Who Were Erased From History - Listverse

I expect that Trump and McConnell will try hard to make that happen. I hope President Obama and his family will continue to receive "adequate" Secret Service protection.

It's a noble goal

The country is eager to leave Obama in their rearview mirror, the guy was an unqualified lazy do nothing with no resume and failed as president. He wasn't horrible because he was reigned in by the GOP in 2010 but the fool did nothing really but damage the country with his global warming liberal bullshit. So now we'll clean up his mess, probably take a couple of months then we'll get the country back on track.
Whatever your opinion of President Obama, he was certainly not lazy.

Whatever your opinion of President Obama, he was certainly not lazy.

Go talk to the Democrats, his own party was bitching and complaining about his work ethic.

Forum List

Back