Will NYT "September Surprise" two days before an debate make Trump go harder against Biden? How Trump might work the debate...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Will this now illegal and conveniently timed tax leak by China First NYT, accurate or not; now motivate Trump to go harder on getting dirt and leaks against his opponents? Knowing how Trump likes to counter punch I imagine it will.

Trump in the debate has a few key angles he can use. If I were him I would have stats on a cheat sheet to refer to about his accomplishments as Biden has to try and hurt Trumps record and is being prepped. Trump just needs to refer to real stats, especially Black unemployment, home ownership, their business ownership, School Choice. Remind voters of how worse they have it in Dem run cities.

1) "I was elected to be the disrupter, America wants change from the Political Class, while you are the quintessential career politician, 47 years last we checked to try and get things done, instead you put Black citizens in prison with the '94 law and Harris went after the same community as AG".

2) China. It's the single issue that only the most indoctrinated or compromised doesn't see. He will remind citizens who China wants to win and why they want them to win. He can also tell Americans, "if I win the election, there will be consequences to China for the Wuhan Virus, regardless of what people like Bloomberg and Hollywood want" etc.

3) He can list the promises he kept even in the face of so much opposition. While reminding Americans, "if you want more caravans to happily come across with the horrible "catch and release" to take jobs under the table and do whatever they want, vote for my opponent".

4) He can go down the 47 years of various issues Biden has voted on that are not compatible with todays society, which have hurt certain communities. Trumps lack of experience in politics helps him here, as he doesn't have decades long history of voting on mistakes, by it Iraq or otherwise

5) He can refer to Biden as the choice of those wishing to wage war, while Trump was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by two countries.

Ironically, as much as Hollywood and NYT try to harm Trump, it always seems to fire him up and motivate him. Anyone who feels under attack will fight back harder. Trump can fire up his base by making it known where the massive biases lie.

Will this now illegal and conveniently timed tax leak by China First NYT, accurate or not; now motivate Trump to go harder on getting dirt and leaks against his opponents? Knowing how Trump likes to counter punch I imagine it will.

Trump in the debate has a few key angles he can use. If I were him I would have stats on a cheat sheet to refer to about his accomplishments as Biden has to try and hurt Trumps record and is being prepped. Trump just needs to refer to real stats, especially Black unemployment, home ownership, their business ownership, School Choice. Remind voters of how worse they have it in Dem run cities.

1) "I was elected to be the disrupter, America wants change from the Political Class, while you are the quintessential career politician, 47 years last we checked to try and get things done, instead you put Black citizens in prison with the '94 law and Harris went after the same community as AG".

2) China. It's the single issue that only the most indoctrinated or compromised doesn't see. He will remind citizens who China wants to win and why they want them to win. He can also tell Americans, "if I win the election, there will be consequences to China for the Wuhan Virus, regardless of what people like Bloomberg and Hollywood want" etc.

3) He can list the promises he kept even in the face of so much opposition. While reminding Americans, "if you want more caravans to happily come across with the horrible "catch and release" to take jobs under the table and do whatever they want, vote for my opponent".

4) He can go down the 47 years of various issues Biden has voted on that are not compatible with todays society, which have hurt certain communities. Trumps lack of experience in politics helps him here, as he doesn't have decades long history of voting on mistakes, by it Iraq or otherwise

5) He can refer to Biden as the choice of those wishing to wage war, while Trump was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by two countries.

Ironically, as much as Hollywood and NYT try to harm Trump, it always seems to fire him up and motivate him. Anyone who feels under attack will fight back harder. Trump can fire up his base by making it known where the massive biases lie.
It should be a huge win for Trump, even given the fact that Wallace's intention will be to try to keep Trump on defense and just slightly control the narrative in Biden's favor...careful to appear impartial.

Biden is the underdog going in, but he's gonna try to spin that around and play out the "Trump pandemic" 200,000+ deaths, blah, blah blah....Other than this, the president can hold his own I'm sure, no matter what comes up.

A lot of people will be watching....should be quite entertaining.

It should be a huge win for Trump, even given the fact that Wallace's intention will be to try to keep Trump on defense and just slightly control the narrative in Biden's favor...careful to appear impartial.

Biden is the underdog going in, but he's gonna try to spin that around and play out the "Trump pandemic" 200,000+ deaths, blah, blah blah....Other than this, the president can hold his own I'm sure, no matter what comes up.

I think if he follows an outline I placed above, with, what we all should expect will be direct attacks on any Biden controversies, he can win the debate based on policies and accomplishment.

Bidens will try to focus on the Wuhan Virus, except, it has hurt EVERY nation. Trump can say, "if you take out New York, lead by a Dem Governor and Mayor, we are doing much better".

Bidens weakness is his length in politics. It will provide a treasure trove of poor decisions, scandals/poorly received decisions that haven't been focused on by the media.

You can bet Trump will focus on them, while Biden, with help from Wallace, try and promote the China First agenda by not providing it at all.

I think if he follows an outline I placed above, with, what we all should expect will be direct attacks on any Biden controversies, he can win the debate based on policies and accomplishment.

Bidens will try to focus on the Wuhan Virus, except, it has hurt EVERY nation. Trump can say, "if you take out New York, lead by a Dem Governor and Mayor, we are doing much better".

Bidens weakness is his length in politics. It will provide a treasure trove of poor decisions, scandals/poorly received decisions that haven't been focused on by the media.

You can bet Trump will focus on them, while Biden, with help from Wallace, try and promote the China First agenda by not providing it at all.
The biggest difference is Trump won't have to lie.
The truth is a powerful shield and more powerful sword
when fully displayed.

when fully displayed.
Funniest post of today. He will lie from start to finish. Provable non-debatable genuine whopper lies. Bet the farm.

when fully displayed.
Funniest post of today. He will lie from start to finish. Provable non-debatable genuine whopper lies. Bet the farm.

You going to say politics is a game of honest talk? I'm new to understanding this racket and I've learned how it works fairly quickly.

If it were an honest game, some politicians would let their voters know "our plan is to ship your jobs out to China, while they spy on us, steal our IP and make disappear our own spying assets". Policies would run the debates, instead of trial and now voting by media.

If the CIA and FBI think their job is tough now, they better pray the wrong party doesn't get the WH. If they do, God help us all. I'm sure it wouldn't be motivating to those who might normally join the military.

We've seen this same story over and over, the same "leaders" are silent while foreign communist leaders salivate at the fun they are having, at all of our expense.

They pulled the same thing in 2016 right before the election and were disproven by Rachel Maddow shortly thereafter. It’s the game of deceit they play.

when fully displayed.

You going to say politics is a game of honest talk? I'm new to understanding this racket and I've learned how it works fairly quickly.

If it were an honest game, some politicians would let their voters know "our plan is to ship your jobs out to China, while they spy on us, steal our IP and make disappear our own spying assets". Policies would run the debates, instead of trial and now voting by media.

If the CIA and FBI think their job is tough now, they better pray the wrong party doesn't get the WH. If they do, God help us all. I'm sure it wouldn't be motivating to those who might normally join the military.

We've seen this same story over and over, the same "leaders" are silent while foreign communist leaders salivate at the fun they are having, at all of our expense.
Conspiracy theories make misguided stupid people feel smart.

Yep. Biden will lie the whole time, like he has his whole life.
Lie and deflect.

Biden was not lying in your video link. A long wasteful Republican-led Senate investigation found he did nothing wrong.

if Trump somehow mixes the term Kung Flu Virus into a nickname for Biden (Beijing Biden?), he will have dominated and won the debate!

Biden was not lying in your video link. A long wasteful Republican-led Senate investigation found he did nothing wrong.
I'll start with one of his most recent lies, and we'll work our way down if you want.

Says he knew nothing about the Flynn investigation.

Was actually the one who brought up using the Logan Act, Jan 5th 2017.

Trump is so mentally ill that he believes the only way Biden can beat him in a debate is if Biden is on drugs.

Never in the history of America have we had such a disgraceful pre-emptive sore loser.

I'll start with one of his most recent lies, and we'll work our way down if you want.

Says he knew nothing about the Flynn investigation.

Again, you post a video claiming a lie is contained in the video but failed to explain the alleged lie.

Trumps economy is recovering even after a Communist Wuhan Virus release. Canadas GDP has fallen 34% with some suggesting it may never recover. Our economy may be sent into the dustbin of history, especially in creepy covert Ontario.

I would suggest if Trump doesn't win, it's a testament to the Communists power over this globe and every election when a Presidential election ever dares talk about world peace and looking after American First, they will release any virus they'd like. Maybe even engineer it to target a particular population.

Sorry for the crude language, but the world better find their balls now because we have the weakest Western leadership in the last 250 years. These rats won't protect what so many have died for as too many of them are on the take.

If Western intel thinks they can outsmart communists who have politicians in their back pockets they are going to be in for a rude awakening.

The only chance Trump won't win the debate is.... Trump himself.
And, unfortunately, there is an excellent chance he will screw it up. The media will be hanging on by their finger nails... 100's of fact checkers, and truth spinners will be on crack going over every single word he says.
And he will likely make their job easy by saying something awful. Something really stupid.
And therefore despite the fact we will see Biden forgetting questions, losing his train of thought a dozen times or more... misspeaking words... everything. NONE of that will matter if Trump says some bombastic thing.
And he will.
He should just relax, and let Biden fuck up everything... but I do not believe Trump is capable of keeping his mouth shut.

No doubt Biden will try and use the fake news on TRUMP in France. It will be interesting if Wallace interjects or challenges Biden on the facts of 25+ people who were their have denied the comments.

when fully displayed.
Lies? You ought to see the lies that the Biden camp are running non stop down here in Florida! According to them, Trump is going to get rid of Social Security and protections for pre existing conditions two bald faced lies!
It's the old "they're going to push grandma off the cliff" strategy! When you don't have anything to campaign on...simply accuse the other side of wanting things you know aren't true!

Forum List

Back