Will new vaccines save the day for Joe Biden?

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Joe doesn't seem to be aware that Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine in Phase-3 trials that will apply for Emergency Use in February, and that vaccine will be a 1-dose vaccine.

This should allow the first two vaccines to provide 2nd doses to those who need them, while still keeping people getting their 1st dose at about 1m a day of the JNJ vaccine. i.e. the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will concentrate primarily on 2nd doses.

I have not yet seen projections from the Biden admin on how they intend to manage the various vaccines and the 1st and 2nd doses.

Biden said he has a goal of 100m doses in 100 days. That makes no sense considering what's in the vaccine pipeline.
That makes no sense considering the new JNJ vaccine preparing to be distributed within Joe's 100 days. So why isn't Biden projecting when the JNJ vaccine will be distributed? Britain has 3 vaccines now, the one that the US doesn't have is Novavax. Is Novavax being planned for distribution in the US or not?

I want to see another daily update from Drs Birx and Fauci along with the CDC director showing the infection rate, and the distribution plan and progress for vaccine distribution. Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

Joe doesn't seem to be aware that Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine in Phase-3 trials that will apply for Emergency Use in February, and that vaccine will be a 1-dose vaccine.

This should allow the first two vaccines to provide 2nd doses to those who need them, while still keeping people getting their 1st dose at about 1m a day of the JNJ vaccine. i.e. the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will concentrate primarily on 2nd doses.

I have not yet seen projections from the Biden admin on how they intend to manage the various vaccines and the 1st and 2nd doses.

Biden said he has a goal of 100m doses in 100 days. That makes no sense considering what's in the vaccine pipeline.
That makes no sense considering the new JNJ vaccine preparing to be distributed within Joe's 100 days. So why isn't Biden projecting when the JNJ vaccine will be distributed? Britain has 3 vaccines now, the one that the US doesn't have is Novavax. Is Novavax being planned for distribution in the US or not?

I want to see another daily update from Drs Birx and Fauci along with the CDC director showing the infection rate, and the distribution plan and progress for vaccine distribution. Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.
He doesn't have to be aware. He has people for that and he listens to them. Refreshing, it's morning in America!

We area already vaccinating almost a million per day, so Joe is basically saying he isn't going to improve it at all.

What a putz.

[/QUOTE]He doesn't have to be aware. He has people for that and he listens to them. Refreshing, it's morning in America!
[/QUOTE]
He doesn't have to be aware.

He certainly isn't..............about anything.

Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.
Especially since there are many of us who will not be taking ANY of these vaccines willingly.
We're supposed to care? More for the rest of us. Of course, forget about flying for the foreseeable future or being able to visit places like Canada.

He doesn't have to be aware. He has people for that and he listens to them. Refreshing, it's morning in America!
So you didn't like the Drs Birx and Fauci press conferences to explain how the CDC plans to address the pandemic and vaccinations, and how the new strain is affecting us? You don't want to hear the details? How do you know whats going on then? How do you know that Biden is capable and fully understands WTF is going on?

China Joe’s stupidity is not the only spectre.

11 Dec 2020. Could People Still Be Infectious After They’re Vaccinated For COVID-19?
‘....”We just don’t know yet the answer to (that) question....”The clinical trials were not designed to have that as an endpoint....”having antibodies won’t protect you from shedding the virus....we’re talking April or May.”...’

Wife has an appt for her shot at the end of the week.

Mine is third week of Feb.

(I want to make sure she doesn't have an odd reaction before I get mine)

There is no plan.

1952AEF2-ABA0-47C2-A567-6E59714449EC.jpeg

We're supposed to care? More for the rest of us. Of course, forget about flying for the foreseeable future or being able to visit places like Canada.

I don’t travel. On the rare occasions I do, it’s by car. I’m fine staying at home as close to 200% of the time as possible.

Viral pneumonia is nothing to fuck with, just ask the projected 550m dead Americans.
I'm getting vaccinated as soon as possible

whdt does pneumonia have to do with anything? I stay to myself. I rarelygo out more than once a week (if that). There are only 335 million residents in the USA? Who's dying twice?

The “details” about the new strain? What precisely is the new strain? What term defines the new strain in the media? B117.1? If so, that’s a collective of 17 mutations, and cannot be considered scientific speech. The catholic puppet, Fauci knows this, having gotten backwards the first major important mutation in his limelight-seeking video. Exactly what mutation is this “new strain”?

Viral pneumonia is nothing to fuck with, just ask the projected 550m dead Americans.
I'm getting vaccinated as soon as possible

whdt does pneumonia have to do with anything? I stay to myself. I rarely go out more than once a week (if that). There are only 335 million residents in the USA? Who's dying twice?
I believe that the coronavirus, Covid-19 is actually a very contagious very serious (to old folks) viral pneumonia.
I'm a firm believer in the old saying "its better to be safe than sorry".
I just don't see any logic in NOT getting vaccinated?!
If you want to die give Dr. Kevorkian a call.

Vaccines will be cover for stopping all the bullshit. And of course a vehicle for more control.

Forum List

Back