Will “Moderate” Joe Biden Lead to a Communist Grip on America?

He is moderate, freak.

but insane trumpscum are so extreme they think anyone normal is a commie.

you really should go find someplace else to live. You clearly don’t belong here. Fascism seems to suit you
Do you see the fanaticism in the response of this prog slave? Normal people dont FORCE others to wear a mask that is ineffective against the Kung Flu Virus which is much smaller than the weaving of the mask. Normal people dont close down businesses because most people have a less than 1 percent chance of death. Normal people dont put kung flu infected people in with the elderly and infirm like Governor Cujo from NY did. Normal people dont burn, loot and murder other people. But you are a good little progressive slave, your masters will continue your welfare check...
BDS a plenty!

I'm so proud of you. You may not have the least bit of understanding as to the difference between Austria and Australia, but you sure can find an emoji when you are incapable of expressing a coherent thought in your own words.
What can I say. The emoji says it without saying a single word. I see you still haven't got the message, loser.
:cul2:
Calling someone a loser who doesnt know the difference between Australia and Austria. Man you have some very large mental issue, slave of the progs...

We are literally handing the keys to the Asylum, to the crazies
AOC and some Democrat leaders are calling for LISTS of Trump voters.

What do you think they want to do with that list?
Is there any reason to believe the Left might do very bad things?
BDS!

Forum List

Back