Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

"Anyone who entered just took selfies...."
Ummm, sure. You go with that.
Such observational skills should make you a credible witness to most anything in life. A witness with keen awareness of events, not to mention reading skills, listening skills, and analytic competency.

I say that, because......well, because you seem to be seeing things that no one else saw.
Or, rather......not seeing things that everyone else did.
I

"All you guys talk about is January 6th,..........All you guys talk about is January 6th."

Good poster Reese, didja see today's ( October 17th) front page above-the-fold story in the Sunday New York Times?
It's headlined as "90 Seconds of Rage on the Capitol Steps"

It's a riveting story detailing "stunning brutality" by the MAGAMob on January 6th.

When I get a little time tomorrow I'll try to link it for you. May set it up as a separate thread.

Think of it as supplemental reportage on the New York Times' now classic reportage "Day of Rage", already often linked on this chatroom venue.

I'd recommend you read both, good poster Reese. They are instructive.

Just a little tourist trip...to a closed off building they had to break into and injure 140 cops.

Pence ran for his life and Trump wouldn't lift a finger for him. Never even called him...

Ummm, sure. You go with that.
Such observational skills should make you a credible witness to most anything in life. A witness with keen awareness of events, not to mention reading skills, listening skills, and analytic competency.

I say that, because......well, because you seem to be seeing things that no one else saw.
Or, rather......not seeing things that everyone else did.
I

Good poster Reese, didja see today's ( October 17th) front page above-the-fold story in the Sunday New York Times?
It's headlined as "90 Seconds of Rage on the Capitol Steps"

It's a riveting story detailing "stunning brutality" by the MAGAMob on January 6th.

When I get a little time tomorrow I'll try to link it for you. May set it up as a separate thread.

Think of it as supplemental reportage on the New York Times' now classic reportage "Day of Rage", already often linked on this chatroom venue.

I'd recommend you read both, good poster Reese. They are instructive.

While violent riots were erupting, Then Senator Harris, now VP Kamala Harris . Announced on national TV, They’re not gonna let up, and they should not democrats incited mob violence, not republicans.

Pence ran for his life and Trump wouldn't lift a finger for him. Never even called him...Pence is Alive, and what phony outrage from you you don't even like the fellow.
Just stop with your phony outrage from you, don't even like the fellow, and where was your outrage over the riots last year?

He tried to stand up for himself -- he just wasn't tall enough to see eye to eye with Trump.....sad

Pence fulfilled his duties as he should have. If he did anything illegal or against his oath, he should be punished.
It was not his job to judge the election. It was to certify the results that were presented.
Trump is the one who should be charged with treason attempting to punish government officials to do the wrong thing to suit him.

Why can't you lumps see the facts?
Pence and Cheney should be first on your list for the next GOP nominees. They are the only two who publically spoke against the attempted coup by trump.
It's Republican lackeys like you lot who are the gutless un American traitors.

You think he hates the LGBTQ people, don't you? You don't like him drop the act.
Never said I liked him.

He stood up for democracy when it counted...and now he's back to kissing the Huge Round Ass of the guy who almost had him killed

Republicans never do ANYTHING but pass tax cuts
If I were a Republican running, I would say 'Democrats can't protect us across the world. Democrats can't protect our streets, and Democrats can't protect us at the border.

Joe Scarborough!

Last edited:
Never said I liked him.

He stood up for democracy when it counted...and now he's back to kissing the Huge Round Ass of the guy who almost had him killed
Do you mean the left-wing activist from BLM who got arrested by the FBI? That's not Trump voters.

Harris threated to kill Trump.

Last edited:
Lesh

Where was your outrage in 2018 when our current vice president talked about killing our sitting leader at the time, Donald J. Trump? You'd never see Mike Pence threaten Biden or Obama.

Do you not have access to Google? Am I your mommy, now?

Here are all the GOP policies they say will address inflation and gas prices, and the border:

And here are all the ones you have suggested:

There you go again! Typical liberal, you can't answer a question, so you resort to sarcastic insults. You said Republicans have no plan, so I asked you what the Democrats' plan was for inflation, gas prices, the border, and Afghanistan? That party is in a position where they control everything, so I take it they have no plan because they are not addressing this.

Last edited:
Trump poked an angry mob with a stick while his own Vice President was in jeopardy

Why would any rational human being tweet how disappointed he is in Pence and that Pence let the country down ?

The mob responded
Hang Mike Pence
Where's your outrage for the then-senator Harris going on Ellen and threatening to kill President Trump? You voted for a ticket that included the ignorant person who threatened a sitting President's life. You can't find any audio or video of Trump saying to hang Mike Pence because he never did, but VP Harris threatened President Trump your party's unhinged they are violent.

Last edited:
Where's your outrage for the then-senator Harris going on Ellen and threatening to kill President Trump? You voted for a ticket that included the ignorant person who threatened a sitting President's life. You can't find any audio or video of Trump saying to hang Mike Pence because he never did, but VP Harris threatened President Trump your party's unhinged they are violent.

LOL
You Goofy

Not buying your doctored videos

Forum List

Back