Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

President Trump sent an angry mob after his Vice President and Mike Pence barely escaped the clutches of the mob who was screaming to hang him. Yet, Pence has yet to publicly denounce the actions of Trump on that day.

The former vice president earned something of a reputation as a lapdog while serving under Donald Trump,
The Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol should have changed everything. Pence rightly refused Trump's demand that he attempt to block certification of the 2020 election. Trump, in turn, incited the crowd that broke into the House and Senate chambers, with some rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"

If you can't be angry at the guy who almost got you killed, who can you be mad at?
Sometimes too much water runs under the bridge which collapses.

Vice President Pence has plenty of "spine". He stood up to the libs for many years, even when they literally crucified him for his adherence to the Pence Rule and refused to bed any woman he isn't married to.
I'll give him SOME credit for standing up to immense pressure from the Orange Turd and certifying the election (as the Constitution mandated he should)

I'll give him SOME credit for standing up to immense pressure from the Orange Turd and certifying the election (as the Constitution mandated he should)

Pence didn’t want his legacy to be trying to overturn an election

He left it to Trump

President Trump sent an angry mob after his Vice President and Mike Pence barely escaped the clutches of the mob who was screaming to hang him. Yet, Pence has yet to publicly denounce the actions of Trump on that day.

The former vice president earned something of a reputation as a lapdog while serving under Donald Trump,
The Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol should have changed everything. Pence rightly refused Trump's demand that he attempt to block certification of the 2020 election. Trump, in turn, incited the crowd that broke into the House and Senate chambers, with some rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"

If you can't be angry at the guy who almost got you killed, who can you be mad at?
Trump never sent any mob after Vice President Pence! Why do you guys keep saying that? I'm planning on voting for Pence if he runs! He has a 69% approval rating among my base! Pence is good man liberals are just angry he wouldn't knife Trump and invoke the 25th and toss out the man they wanted to impeach from the night he won in 2016.

Well you shouldn't. Pence searched everywhere for a way to overturn the election. As it turned out, he had no more power or authority to do so than you or I do. Our institutions and laws saved us from the overthrowing of Democracy. Not Pence.

Trump never sent any mob after Vice President Pence! Why do you guys keep saying that? I'm planning on voting for Pence if he runs! He has a 69% approval rating among my base! Pence is good man liberals are just angry he wouldn't knife Trump and invoke the 25th and toss out the man they wanted to impeach from the night he won in 2016.
Pence refused to leave the Capital that day concerned he would not be allowed to return & certify the election, fool. Pence should be supeoned because he knows more then what he's saying about that day & about 45 & his lackeys in the W.H. scheme to overtturn the election.

Of course, he did, while the lobotomized, violent hillbillies were inside the Capitol. Everyone knows this.

You wouldn't call these people the lobotomized, violent hillbillies who were inside the 2011 Capitol. Everyone knows this fact liberals can't think for themselves. It takes 10-15 minutes to get to the capital from the white house. He was still talking, and people started going to the People's House. And his supporters were still listening to his speech Anyone who entered just took selfies, and a member of BLM was there. He Recorded Ashley get shot, and he didn't like Trump. He threatened Trump, so how are going to say they were all for Trump when that guy hated him?

You wouldn't call these people the lobotomized, violent hillbillies who were inside the 2011 Capitol. Everyone knows this fact liberals can't think for themselves. It takes 10-15 minutes to get to the capital from the white house. He was still talking, and people started going to the People's House. And his supporters were still listening to his speech Anyone who entered just took selfies, and a member of BLM was there. He Recorded Ashley get shot, and he didn't like Trump. He threatened Trump, so how are going to say they were all for Trump when that guy hated him?

You know, other videos from that day exist outside of your alternate universe. You should go watch some. The white wing trumposphere has turned your brains to jelly.

Pence refused to leave the Capital that day concerned he would not be allowed to return & certify the election, fool. Pence should be supeoned because he knows more then what he's saying about that day & about 45 & his lackeys in the W.H. scheme to overtturn the election.
You know what's ironic democrats spent four years trying down Trump overturn his election impeach, lock him up. That's something VP Pence would say he did so in that 2020 debate, so call him be my, guest the left would look so dense! Pence openly said we would have our day in congress leading up to January 6th, so good luck with that!

Last edited:
You know, other videos from that day exist outside of your alternate universe. You should go watch some. The white wing trumposphere has turned your brains to jelly.
All you guys talk about is January 6th, and you shouldn't talk about our brains! You voted for a man with cognitive issues to run this nation, Joe Biden.

All you guys talk about is January 6th, and you shouldn't talk about our brains! You voted for a man with cognitive issues to run this nation, Joe Biden.
Yeah, I can't believe we are still talking about 2021 in 2021. That's just, like, craaaazy, man.

Yeah, I can't believe we are still talking about 2021 in 2021. That's just, like, craaaazy, man.
You guys don't talk about inflation, gas prices, the border, and Afghanistan. All you guys talk about is January 6th. Because you guys want to keep Trump from running again, and that backfired. 45 is running in 2024 what's the latest Biden's poll? 38% ,lol.

You guys don't talk about inflation, gas prices, the border, and Afghanistan. All you guys talk about is January 6th. Because you guys want to keep Trump from running again, and that backfired. 45 is running in 2024 what's the latest Biden's poll? 38% ,lol.
Here are all the GOP policies they say will address inflation and gas prices, and the border:

And here are all the ones you have suggested:

New Topics

Forum List

Back