Will Mcauliffe deliver a Newsom-like disappointment to conservatives?

Remember when they said Newsom was going to lose the recall, and Newsom went on to kick ass?
Cons now think Mcauliffe will lose the governor race.
The bad news is that Virginians have now heard the name and positions of the Republican guy.
The debates didn't help the right winger. He was better off hiding and hoping people would see this election as "Mcauliffe vs. Somebody ". Being known to people isn't good for conservatives.
Be confident at your own risk.

OH THE IRONY !!!!

Remember when they said Newsom was going to lose the recall, and Newsom went on to kick ass?
The bad news is that Virginians have now heard the name and positions of the Republican guy.
The debates didn't help the right winger. He was better off hiding and hoping people would see this election as "Mcauliffe vs. Somebody ". Being known to people isn't good for conservatives.
:laugh2:

This thread aged like a fine wine.

I still want an audit. I think the Clinton Dem Cheating Machine tried to steal this one. I want those cheating motherfuckers looking over their shoulders forever.

Good call. :5_1_12024: :itsok:

In a positive note, this win by the Republican candidate will take the wind out of the sails of the extreme right. This will have the effect of deescalating the extremists' moving to violence with the guns.

"When do we get to use the guns?"

Possibly today had the Democrat won the election in Virginia?

People of decency, count your blessings!

Now to clear the Rittenhouse hurdle so easily?

Forum List

Back