Will Marjorie Taylor-Greene Give A Speech at CPAC?

I know that Trump is the MC and giving the keynote speech Sunday evening, but he is still out of office, and Marjorie Taylor-Greene is the new face of the Republican Party. I have not heard about her being at CPAC and giving a speech, but the other two hardline Trumpist freshman Congressmen (Boebert and Cawthorne) gave their speeches, is Marjorie gonna be the warm-up act for Trump Sunday?

Wondering how deep down the rabbit hole the convention goes.

That would be awesome! She could bring her AR and fire it into the ceiling as every maskless bubblehead in the crowed cheered wildly!! :laughing0301:

I know that Trump is the MC and giving the keynote speech Sunday evening, but he is still out of office, and Marjorie Taylor-Greene is the new face of the Republican Party. I have not heard about her being at CPAC and giving a speech, but the other two hardline Trumpist freshman Congressmen (Boebert and Cawthorne) gave their speeches, is Marjorie gonna be the warm-up act for Trump Sunday?

I hope so she’s extremely Courageous

What old Republicans don’t understand is that the new Republicans are not going to normalize homosexuality transsexualism.. time is up the new republicans are here baby!

Thread 137,463 on CPAC by Democrats in the last week. Obviously the order to hit CPAC went out.
You prefer it not be talked about?
On the contrary. You guys are the best PR for CPAC that CPAC could ever dream of. Your CPAC hate makes me like CPAC more and I couldn't have cared less a week ago.

I just wonder why it's such a target and then I heard Trump speaks soon.

Yes, Marjoram-Smokin' Greene will be teleported in on Jewish space lasers. She'll tell the adoring crowd of bots about how Orlando was founded by César Chavez in collaboration with Joe Stalin and explain that the 2020 election, as well as the January 6 coup attempt, never happened and were secretly staged and broadcast via hijacked signals from Uranus.

EDIT --- whoops, typo. That should he Heranus.

Last edited:

That would be awesome! She could bring her AR and fire it into the ceiling as every maskless bubblehead in the crowed cheered wildly!! :laughing0301:

You know as well as I do that they would cheer such a move.

Is Marjorie Taylor-Green the new face of the Republican party? No one seems to think that but you and
your blighted ilk.
Kristi Noem of South Dakota will be the party's nominee in '24. DeSantis will likely be the VP choice.
The anti Trumper fake conservatives will all be older and more tired and have fallen by the wayside.
The conservative base will rise up after the disgraceful theft of the presidency in 2020.

After Biden wrecks the economy and services China the public will be yearning for change.

What old Republicans don’t understand is that the new Republicans are not going to normalize homosexuality transsexualism.. time is up the new republicans are here baby!

Lol…..the old Republicans were/are perverts and they never "normalized" homosexuality and transsexualism, but they did partake a time or three.

Yes, Marjoram-Smokin' Greene will be teleported in on Jewish space lasers. She'll tell the adoring crowd of bots about how Orlando was founded by César Chavez in collaboration with Joe Stalin and explain that the 2020 election, as well as the January 6 coup attempt, never happened and were secretly staged and broadcast vie hijacked signals from Uranus.

Wearing her Pizzagate is Real face mask prior to setting it on the stage and lighting it on fire ? :lol:
ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

Last edited:

Lol…..the old Republicans were/are perverts and they never "normalized" homosexuality and transsexualism, but they did partake a time or three.
Cuomo is republican?

New Topics

Forum List

Back