Will Liz Cheney’s divisive rhetoric radicalize extremists against Trump?

HEY, maybe Liz can run as a democrat out of New Jersey?

Maybe she can challenge Che Guevara Barbie, AOC?

Nah, Liz is too far left to get elected...
With Trump still in charge of the GOP, you are right. That fat orange fool won't control the party forever. The cult will eventually collapse. The GOP will eventually regain some sanity, or even some integrity. Cheny's mistake was thinking it would happen by now, which would have left her in good shape.

At this point she is hurting the whole republican party... she just needs to shut up and move along... skip anymore hearings and just go away quietly.... I do not like her dad but I bet he knows she is beginning to harm the party... will he talk to her?....

With Trump still in charge of the GOP, you are right. That fat orange fool won't control the party forever. The cult will eventually collapse. The GOP will eventually regain some sanity, or even some integrity. Cheny's mistake was thinking it would happen by now, which would have left her in good shape.

As long as you Nazis are defeated I don't care what Trump does.

Trumps value is a thorn in the democrat side.

You are the greatest danger this nation has ever faced, and the greatest evil.

We defeated you in 1945 - we'll defeat you this time too.

More likely, you will squat to shit, and then fall back in it.

Looks like the voters in Wyoming didn't agree with your radical left choice for them. :(
I don't have a voting choice while living in CA, now do I?
Wyoming going Blue? What's wrong with you?
Another ploy at showing your lack of intellect. You're making a display of yourself. Again.

The problem is you and your kind. Worthless gab.

Liz Cheney said she will do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of office.

She is on the J6 committee….hardly objective.

Does this rise to the level of hate speech? She might radicalize someone to act with violence.

She has no right to spread antiTrump hate speech and she should not be on the J6 committee.

She is a threat to our Constitutional Republic and if you do not condemn her, SO ARE YOU.
Those who already hate Trump do not need Cheney.

I don't have a voting choice while living in CA, now do I?
Wyoming going Blue? What's wrong with you?
Another ploy at showing your lack of intellect. You're making a display of yourself. Again.
Apparently the fine folk there didn't want your bay area advice. :dunno:

I'm in California, but we are still sane in Yorba Linda.

Does this rise to the level of hate speech? She might radicalize someone to act with violence.

She has no right to spread antiTrump hate speech and she should not be on the J6 committee.

She is a threat to our Constitutional Republic and if you do not condemn her, SO ARE YOU.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

The cut doesnt think so. They agree with my post when an actual conservative says anything aggressive.

Trump and White Supremacy for example. Just applying dumb fuck cult logic to the cult.

I'm reading the liberal replies, and predictably, they don't get it.

They GENUINELY don't get what you're saying.

Scary funny sad.

I'm reading the liberal replies, and predictably, they don't get it.

They GENUINELY don't get what you're saying.

Scary funny sad.

You said it perfectly. They are so brainwashed they cannot see their own hypocrisy.

They cant even admit the Hunter Biden laptop is not Putin generated fiction.

Scary Funny Sad is right.

I am not a threat to our Constitutional Republic and don't care what Representative Cheney says.
Why are you so scared of politicians that run to the shed, grab a shovel, dig a hole and throw themselves in it ... :auiqs.jpg:

the cheney bitch from less than 2 months ago....

View attachment 683893

She's despised by the entire spectrum - from the parasitic shitlibs all the way through to the normal people. There is no niche left for that grifter. She's john kasich with a different pee hole and she'll end up just like him.... half naked in the street screaming at the sky and clawing at her face....

Maybe daddy will take her hunting. 🔫

Yupp!

She's unhinged.

Forum List

Back