Will Liz Cheney’s divisive rhetoric radicalize extremists against Trump?

Will Liz Cheney’s divisive rhetoric radicalize extremists against Trump?​

No, I don't think so. I think people have already made up their minds about Trump, and nothing she says or does is going to make any difference one way or the other. Most people see her antagonism against Trump as pretty close to a personal vendetta, and that does not set too well with most of us.

Yes, that is funny - considering the last 5 years that you've done exactly that against Trump.

If all that Rat-Bastard, Benedict Donald, ever said was "I'm gonna do whatever it takes to defeat Hillary Clinton" we'd all be better off.

But Liz did look really really scary huh?

Liz is just the PR wing in the endeavor to bring their so-called war on the terrorism home to America. Ultimately, it serves to usurp your civil liberties. And to deem anyone who disagrees with their policies an extremist, even elected representatives.

They need more enemies. So, then, the image that it exists here at home is what they deperately need. And they'll keep on portraying that image.

Thus the fences up around government buildings...and whatnot.

It's just an extention of what they've been doing.

Previously...

Last edited:
Liz had 66% of the vote against her!

She's a gas, gas, gas-bag.
Included in her votes were Prog crossovers. This was a rout of epic proportions. There is something more going on here as it solidifies the reality many politicians are in the global camp.

She should immediately resign from the J6 committee. What she said it absolutely reckless.

SHE IS NOT LOOKING FOR FACTS, SHE IS LOOKING TO DESTROY TRUMP.

J6 COMMITTEE IS A WITCH HUNT AND CHENEY ADMITTED IT.

This little minion needs to be given the boot, too.

He's part of the same brood.

Isnt it interesting when you apply left wing pretzel logic to THEM it seems really bad?

Someone from the right says something, and the left accuses them of inciting violence.
Someone from the left can say a very similar thing, and the left ignores it.

Until this double standard of BULLSHIT from the left is vetted out and not allowed, we will never move forward.

I mean, we have cultists on this site who still cant admit the Hunter Biden laptop is real.

Liz Cheney is not inciting violence. Means within her power are votes not a mob.

Liz Cheney said she will do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of office.

She is on the J6 committee….hardly objective.

Does this rise to the level of hate speech? She might radicalize someone to act with violence.

She has no right to spread antiTrump hate speech and she should not be on the J6 committee.

She is a threat to our Constitutional Republic and if you do not condemn her, SO ARE YOU.
Still whining about Liz. She sure gets you worked up. She isn't gone yet. Suffer.

Liz Cheney is not inciting violence. Means within her power are votes not a mob.

Thanks Hezbollah Hannah,.

I see you've been taking lessons on sentence structure from Kamaltoe Harris...

We are the people we are talking to the people about when we talk about the people. - Kamaltoe

Means within her power are votes not a mob. - Hezbollah Hannah

Forum List

Back