Will Liz Cheney’s divisive rhetoric radicalize extremists against Trump?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Liz Cheney said she will do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of office.

She is on the J6 committee….hardly objective.

Does this rise to the level of hate speech? She might radicalize someone to act with violence.

She has no right to spread antiTrump hate speech and she should not be on the J6 committee.

She is a threat to our Constitutional Republic and if you do not condemn her, SO ARE YOU.

Does this rise to the level of hate speech? She might radicalize someone to act with violence.

She has no right to spread antiTrump hate speech and she should not be on the J6 committee.

She is a threat to our Constitutional Republic and if you do not condemn her, SO ARE YOU.
I have to condemn someone or I'm a threat? Better report me to the FBI, then. Still, that did strike me as a little edgy for a pol to say. "Whatever it takes."

I have to condemn someone or I'm a threat? Better report me to the FBI, then. Still, that did strike me as a little edgy for a pol to say. "Whatever it takes."

If you do not condemn Cheney, you support her. That is how it works. Where the fuck have you been for the past 6 years.

Those are the rules.

Cheney is giving hate speech. She said. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO STOP TRUMP.

THAT IS A BULLHORN FOR VIOLENCE!!!! She must be silenced!

If you do not condemn Cheney, you support her. That is how it works. Where the fuck have you been for the past 6 years.

Those are the rules.

Cheney is giving hate speech. She said. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO STOP TRUMP.

THAT IS A BULLHORN FOR VIOLENCE!!!! She must be silenced!
Where the fuck have I been for the past six years? Here, sometimes, but you were always on my Ignore list.

Ha! NOW I remember why!!!

No way will she move radicals against trump. Radical crazies are his base.

Where the fuck have I been for the past six years? Here, sometimes, but you were always on my Ignore list.

Ha! NOW I remember why!!!

Yea, for sure if you cant get sarcasm, put me on ignore. Please do not read or comment on my posts.

Now, back to Cheney.

She is in public bashing Trump while she is involved in an investigation. That is fucked up.

Then she called for violence. She must be silenced.

JUST LIKE THE LEFT SAID TRUMP IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST AND MUST BE SILENCED.

Liz Cheney will have a major draw on those who still believe in conservative values.

Her rightist ideology is for the future when the Trump insanity fades. the 24 elections might be too soon to hope for.

She's just a very minor bump in the road.

Funny how criminal minds work to make that somehow a threat of violence and not one of political action and or an exercise in political wishful thinking.
They exist in a constant state of paranoid hyperbole. Wild, unhinged extremes, one after the other, 24/7/365.

It has to be an awful way to go through life. No wonder they're so full of rage.

They exist in a constant state of paranoid hyperbole. Wild, unhinged extremes, one after the other, 24/7/365.

It has to be an awful way to go through life. No wonder they're so full of rage.

Wrong!
In reality the ' forgotten man ' is moving steadfastly forward with great vigor!!

Trump has done it to himself. No one else is to blame. He sabotaged his presidency and his reelection.

Isnt it interesting when you apply left wing pretzel logic to THEM it seems really bad?

Someone from the right says something, and the left accuses them of inciting violence.
Someone from the left can say a very similar thing, and the left ignores it.

Until this double standard of BULLSHIT from the left is vetted out and not allowed, we will never move forward.

I mean, we have cultists on this site who still cant admit the Hunter Biden laptop is real.

the cheney bitch from less than 2 months ago....

cheney tweet.jpg

She's despised by the entire spectrum - from the parasitic shitlibs all the way through to the normal people. There is no niche left for that grifter. She's john kasich with a different pee hole and she'll end up just like him.... half naked in the street screaming at the sky and clawing at her face....

Maybe daddy will take her hunting. 🔫

Forum List

Back