Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

See, I'll engage.
BackAgain can't.

So Cheney hated (wanted this vendetta) for all 48 Months of trumps term?
Or just the last 2 weeks, when trump performed illegally on Jan 6th.

If she voted (not with) trump for all 48 months and she tweeted mean things for 48 months, you might have a point.

She actually gains integrity by sticking to her values (not trumps).
She actually has no integrity. She dislikes Trump. She behaves like a libtarded Democrap accordingly.

I think Liz Cheney will never be president, but she can determine who the next president is just by running as an Independent spoiler candidate.

A plethora of firearms in Wyoming
I wouldn't be shocked if someone put her out of our misery.

People know him, they just don't like him.
I just this minute read in the Wall Street Journal that the reason Hogan didn't run for the Senate seat now tenuously occupied by Chris van Hollen (he's ill) is that he didn't want to get in front of the Trump buzzsaw. And since the Trump candidate DID win the primary against the Hogan proxy, a woman who had been in his state administration, that was probably wise. I hadn't realized that was a possibility. None of the establishment pols in Maryland mentioned it anywhere I read --- and the only news one could read about the election is how much everyone just luuuuuves ol' Hogan.

That was a lie, however, since the Republican voters didn't vote for his proxy no matter how much propaganda we were forcefed. The Trump candidate Dan Cox won easily.

Just found out on Facebook. Another RINO out of our way.
cry_baby.jpg

I just this minute read in the Wall Street Journal that the reason Hogan didn't run for the Senate seat now tenuously occupied by Chris van Hollen (he's ill) is that he didn't want to get in front of the Trump buzzsaw. And since the Trump candidate DID win the primary against the Hogan proxy, a woman who had been in his state administration, that was probably wise. I hadn't realized that was a possibility. None of the establishment pols in Maryland mentioned it anywhere I read --- and the only news one could read about the election is how much everyone just luuuuuves ol' Hogan.

That was a lie, however, since the Republican voters didn't vote for his proxy no matter how much propaganda we were forcefed. The Trump candidate Dan Cox won easily.

Of Course
President Trump is the most beloved person in the country.

Her objective now is to keep Donald J trump as far as she can away from the White House. She realizes that he is a danger to this country. As more comes out about his treasonous crimes, more people will see what he is.

Her objective now is to keep Donald J trump as far as she can away from the White House. She realizes that he is a danger to this country. As more comes out about his treasonous crimes, more people will see what he is.
Progs rule and the bad things still exist. Tell us about how great it is for the ghettos.

Still or again? :laughing0301:

She's off to a fantastic start, getting decimated in her own party's primary. Lulz.
She can deny the presidency to Trump by running Third Party as a Never Trumper.

Which is what I predict she will do.

In theory she could join a primary against him. Because any candidate who suffers a serious primary usually loses in the general election: the stats are there for more than a hundred years. However, I think the best strategy is for her to Third Party him and suck away votes in the General Election.

Not that I want her to, obviously.

If the Republican Party ever regains sanity - Liz Cheney should be their first choice!

Personally, I would NEVER vote for her. I disagree with her on everything - except TRUMP.

Forum List

Back