Will Julian Assange be indicted?

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Julian Assange is a hero responsible for keeping the corrupt Hillary Clinton out of the white house. In worried though, about the fact that he has been interrogated lately. Do you think he will be indicted? That would suck because I think those women actually raped HIM in order to have a beautiful baby.

Sent from my SM-J700P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Julian Assange is a hero responsible for keeping the corrupt Hillary Clinton out of the white house. In worried though, about the fact that he has been interrogated lately. Do you think he will be indicted? That would suck because I think those women actually raped HIM in order to have a beautiful baby.

Assange is a political refugee of Ecuador. As long as he remains at their embassy, no one can touch him.

Last I heard he was planning to/would be submitting to DNA tests to prove his innocence. Of course, it was also stated that the woman who'd started the case had dropped it and admitted she lied.

It's so hard to get the truth when we do not have any media we can trust. The MSM hates Assange with a passion because he shows them to be liars so often, and they continue to lie about him. We won't know until he tells us - his statement was the latter of the two.

• Banned
Last I heard he was planning to/would be submitting to DNA tests to prove his innocence. Of course, it was also stated that the woman who'd started the case had dropped it and admitted she lied.

It's so hard to get the truth when we do not have any media we can trust. The MSM hates Assange with a passion because he shows them to be liars so often, and they continue to lie about him. We won't know until he tells us - his statement was the latter of the two.
It was stated by whom?

Ah I found the dropped case bit finally:
"August 2015 - Swedish prosecutors drop their investigation into two allegations - one of sexual molestation and one of unlawful coercion because they have run out of time to question him. He still faces an accusation of rape and continues to deny the allegations." - Julian Assange case: UK to make formal protest to Ecuador - BBC News

So like I said, it's just damn near impossible to sort out the truth because it's like everyone has a different story about what's going on with the case, allegations, etc.

Forum List

Back