Will Joe have to explain how he's helping blacks by planting more illegals among the citizenry? Will media dig in on this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Judging by the nonstop rhetoric in DC, Dems seems to be highly motivated to 'help' blacks...It seems like everything they do, everything they say and every idea they have has skin color imbedded in it.
Mexicans have been running blacks from the neighborhoods, stealing their welfare and their jobs for years and Almost Dead Joes answer to this is more Mexicans....Shouldn't he have to explain this the next time he's behind the mic and pretending blacks are Americas greatest asset?
races-Compton-CA.png

I have not understood why more blacks dont get this for many years now.

The Dems are importing a new underclass. Lets seal the border and take care of the underclass we dragged here.

I just dont get it.

The Dems are importing a new underclass. Lets seal the border and take care of the underclass we dragged here.

I just dont get it.

For the most part, I believe blacks see hispanics as partners...Partners in a plot to eradicate evil whitey.

I just dont get it.
Democrats will do anything for some cheap and easy votes, even if it means selling their own country out.

I agree.....but at the end of the day, the Rats don't need votes from anybody, now that they successfully managed to steal elections, the way they stole the 2020 election from Trump.

From now on it's a cinch.....easy as 1-2-3.....and voila! Election is stolen.

I just dont get it.
Democrats will do anything for some cheap and easy votes, even if it means selling their own country out.

And they certainly have.

What I am so disappointed about is how many dumb ass low information liberals dont know what the fuck is going on.

Last edited:
Joe cannot survive without the U.S. mass media, Big Tech and corporations, and the military on his side.
Washington D.C. WILL still be a militarized green zone this Christmas!
Bookmark this!!

Forum List

Back