Will Joe Biden show any courage and actually debate Trump on stage?

Will Joe debate Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
True to form, they politicize a natural disaster and pretend that somehow, TRUMP! caused it. Had he kept the economy going, they would be moaning now about how he should have shut it down.

Wrong Bud.... We blamed Trump from mishandling the severity of this crisis. busy blaming finger pointings over and over....... Clear and simple. We are in 6 months since Covid-19 arrived here in US...... and still continue to downplay the Pandemic, nonsense conspiracies, tweets and keep giving misinformation...... and still busy finger pointing. Not his responsibility.
According to your Dude 99% Covid-19 is harmless. Last Monday July 13, 2020 blamed Obama for stopping the testing right in the middle. Not sure what the hell is he referring to. It’s just silly that the whole country is in big trouble that you and the rest of Trumpets are giving him a big excuses how he screwed up this country. Trump own this meltdown.

Economy...... again and again Trump has nothing to do with the good economy before the Covid-19 crisis but slowly ruin the good economy that he inherited from Obama.

PRESIDENT BIDEN will do lots of clean up, drain the swamp, re establish world leaderships, respect from allies, most especially erase the reputations that Americans are NOT racist, bully, dumb, liars and ignorant. Will take responsibility will not blame others. Not scared of Putin and will not lick Putin boots.
How and why would you expect Biden to drain a swamp he's been part of for 40 years? That's dumb.
Wrong. If you are the VP or Senator you cannot do all of that. And what part of the Obama administration that he need to drain?
LOL. Obama was well respected and admired here in US and abroad. Compared to this lousiest president ever Trump. Look at the Trump administration how dumb, ignorant and corrupted these people are. Get your facts straight. This administration is the most inept, incompetent and corrupted ever.
He's been part of the swamp for 40 years and has made zero complaints about it, nor has he introduced legislation to deal with it, nor has he made it a campaign issue. So again, how and why do you expect Biden to drain a swamp that's sustained him for 40 years? And again, you automatically deflect to TRUMP!. It's funny, the usual suspects continue to do it, even when confronted with what they're doing. It's like they're programmed or something.

40 years of service you don’t expect 100% satisfactions. In less then 4 years Trump has hired lots of his buddies and goons to operate like mafia. Turned this country into a racist, bully and ignorant Americans. Because of incompetent this country is in very big trouble. Downplaying the severity of this crisis from the beginning and even today. Doesn’t even pretend he is in charge.

President Biden will have to rent hundreds of water pumps to drain the swamp of Trump administration.
Okay, in 40 years, what satisfactions did Biden give? And once again, you have to deflect onto TRUMP!. Sad, really sad.

What satisfactions? Ask Hunter and the rest of his family. 80K per month buys a lot of satisfaction.

That is incorrect. Hunter was paid $50k a month not $80k. He got paid $50k per month. Americans are expensive as a board member. Compared that Kushner $ billions with Qatar.

Burisma paid the unqualified coke head with no oil and gas experience over twice what the avg salary is for the S&P 500. The head of Burisma said he was hired for his name. It was a no show job.

Are you accusing Burisma of a crime in hiring someone for their perceived PR value? Are you saying Hunter or Joe broke Ukraine law? How about US law? Was US law broken by Hunter accepting a position at Burisma?

It's a made up scandal by loosely associating the corruption investigation of the founder that happened years before Hunter was offered a position, somehow to the Bidens.

Senile Joe is too far gone mentally to debate and his campaign staff and his handlers wont allow that.

Nah, Trumpybear is just scared poopless because Joe will mop the floor with him.
The calls for Biden to skip are to not allow Trump a stage for just lying with bogus FAKE NEWS. I assume that MSNBC will have real time fact checking, and Biden's campaign will also be posting internet fact checking.

Senile Joe is too far gone mentally to debate and his campaign staff and his handlers wont allow that.

Nah, Trumpybear is just scared poopless because Joe will mop the floor with him.
The calls for Biden to skip are to not allow Trump a stage for just lying with bogus FAKE NEWS. I assume that MSNBC will have real time fact checking, and Biden's campaign will also be posting internet fact checking.
Mind readers of the world, unite! But of course you ascribe nothing but the purest motives to them.

I like to see Joe (or any one for that matter) confront him on the lies in real time.

I like to see Joe (or any one for that matter) confront him on the lies in real time.
It doesn't do any good. Once confronted, Trump simply repeats the lie. And says he'll get back to you later. LOL

Mind readers of the world, unite! But of course you ascribe nothing but the purest motives to them.
Don't bother listening to his pressers, neverhadit

Don't bother listening to his pressers, neverhadit
But of course they can only be worried about putting TRUMP! on stage, LOL. Don't you realize that's just an admission that Quid Pro Joe can't hold his own face to face with him? And if he can't deal with TRUMP!, how's he going to deal with Xi, or Rocket Man, or any of the other enemy heads of state?

And what pressers, the ones where he has five pre-selected people in a room with pre-selected questions and a handler ready to pull the plug when he starts wandering into the weeds?

it doesn't matter what happens with the debates. it doesn't matter who Sleepy Joe picks for VP. it doesn't matter if Creepy Joe drops dead before November. Trump is winning this Election!

Creepy Joe can't even mop a floor with a mop. He no longer knows which side goes down and which side goes up.

Trumpubear doesn't understand what a mop is for.

But then he never did.

He probably never used one. He had people to mop floors for him.

Or will he continue to use the virus as an excuse for his cowardice?

I think they should stage some kind of pro-wrestling event. It would be just as useful, and lot more entertaining.
I like you, please stop posting like a retard
Sorry, but I find no value in the way we do televised debates. They're just dumb spectacles that reward demagoguery over substance.
That could also describe our entire political system.

At any rate, I want the senile old fools to debate. It should be comedy gold, but you need an unbiased sense of humor.

Forum List

Back