Will Joe Biden get a Nobel Peace Prize for calling off second attack on Syria?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Personally, I think it's a lie made up by NBC news or Biden's handlers. Maybe they're trying to portray him as a "kinder, gentler bomber."

And what was the "private message" he sent to Iran after the strike? An apology?

Biden called off strike against second target in Syria to avoid killing civilians, say officials

"President Joe Biden called off an air strike against a second target in Syria last week after a woman and children were spotted in the area, a senior administration official told NBC News.

Because of the presence of civilians, only one target was bombed in last week's operation, which came in retaliation for recent rocket attacks on U.S. personnel that the Pentagon blamed on Iranian-backed Shiite militia in Iraq, the administration official and a Defense official said.

The president made the decision to cancel the separate air strike after military reconnaissance revealed a woman and two children in the courtyard of the intended target, according to the senior administration official.

The Biden administration sent a private message to Iran following the strike, the administration official said."

Biden called off strike on second Syria target to avoid killing civilians

Hunted should get one too..... it's been a couple years since he raped 10-year old Chinese girls... that's a lot of restraint.

ezgif_6_4a4424522633.jpg

Personally, I think it's a lie made up by NBC news or Biden's handlers. Maybe they're trying to portray him as a "kinder, gentler bomber."

And what was the "private message" he sent to Iran after the strike? An apology?

Biden called off strike against second target in Syria to avoid killing civilians, say officials

"President Joe Biden called off an air strike against a second target in Syria last week after a woman and children were spotted in the area, a senior administration official told NBC News.

Because of the presence of civilians, only one target was bombed in last week's operation, which came in retaliation for recent rocket attacks on U.S. personnel that the Pentagon blamed on Iranian-backed Shiite militia in Iraq, the administration official and a Defense official said.

The president made the decision to cancel the separate air strike after military reconnaissance revealed a woman and two children in the courtyard of the intended target, according to the senior administration official.

The Biden administration sent a private message to Iran following the strike, the administration official said."

Yeah I don’t believe it either,you know they are lying their asses off about bombing only one target cause there were civilians nearby,how stupid do they think we are to fall for that? Lol

Yeah I don’t believe it either,you know they are lying their asses off about bombing only one target cause there were civilians nearby,how stupid do they think we are to fall for that? Lol

The Iranian Mullahs could give a shit less if civilians are clipped.

They are more concerned about the Worst of the Worst, archcriminals like Soleimani getting whacked.. And they can be assured that Sleepy Joe will honor those folks.

Hunted should get one too..... it's been a couple years since he raped 10-year old Chinese girls... that's a lot of restraint.

ezgif_6_4a4424522633.jpg
"But, but but... Asian women tend to be really small! How could I know she was only ten years old? By the callouses on her feet, I could tell that she was at least twelve years old! And that wasn't crack or meth in that glass pipe I was smoking, it was merely incense!" according to every pedophile child sex tourist that ever got busted in SE Asia.

Why did Bill Clinton fly on Epstein's Lolita Express to Bangkok, the child sex tourism capital of the world?

Last edited:

Most likely he will get a Nobel because he showed up for dinner...........

Most likely he will get a Nobel because he showed up for dinner...........

You've been here yesterday and one of your first posts is an idiot-gram.

Biden bombing Syria for what Iranians are doing in Iraq supposedly....maybe Bidens puppet masters realized that no one is buying the bombing of syria excuse--and killing any civilians would be a war crime.

Empathy is alien to those above. Trump lacked it, and Biden has it.

You got memory problems.......

U.S. President Donald Trump aborted a military strike to retaliate for Iran’s downing of an unmanned U.S. drone because it could have killed 150 people, and signaled he was open to talks with Tehran.

I can't see the Leftist Nobel Committee denying Crazy Uncle Joe his Peace Prize.
I can't see democrats even nominating Biden.
Dotard on the other hand.
May 2 2018
A group of President Donald Trump’s most ardent supporters in the House of Representatives have sent a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, formally nominating the President for a Nobel Peace Prize.

In the letter, Luke Messer and his Republican colleagues endorse Trump’s nomination by arguing that he deserves the award because of his work to end the Korean War and bring peace to the peninsula.

“Since taking office, President Trump has worked tirelessly to apply maximum pressure on North Korea to end its illicit weapons program and bring peace to the region,” the letter reads.

Have got the exclusive commemorative coin yet?
www.amazon.com › OZUKO-President-Commemorative

Forum List

Back