Will James Bond ever be played by a woman?

There are plenty of action movies where a woman plays a spy or an assassin or what not. Course most of them all suck.

James bond is James bond. We don't need to switch him with a her. That feels needless and just doing so to "look good" and be trendy.

Really though James bond to me hasn't been good since goldeneye. But having a Jane bond would just make me purposely not watch it purely because I don't want to support shit that's being done just to be diverse or politically correct.

Just because a man is in a movie doesn't automatically mean we need a female version of it.

They've already started casting women in spy roles.

Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow

Charlize Theron in a movie called "Atomic Blonde" could easily be made into a secret agent type hero.

They've already started casting women in spy roles.

Jennifer Lawrence in Red Sparrow

Charlize Theron in a movie called "Atomic Blonde" could easily be made into a secret agent type hero.

Atomic Blonde was base on a long running graphic novel

Why do the trans women who play sports win most of the sporting events against biologically born women then? In general and not all the time...big people beat the crap out of little people. Things like health, active training, adventurous traits and more can affect the outcome also. Men need role models in these fields more then women do. Hero's that quell bad. You see the violence in real life and you deny. And for all of the diversity we have, women are getting more violent a bit also.

Trans is not a thing. Those are men competing in women's sports.

You would think that picking Kamala as VP would have cured people of picking someone based on race or sex.

Why would that have cured anyone and what was their symptoms before?
Your big mouth can't help itself.

James Bond is better if he remains a dude. And Laura Croft should remain a woman as well.

Forum List

Back