Will Iran be held accountable for shooting down the Ukrainian passenger jet or will they skate free?

Little Clarity, Many Theories in Ukraine Airline Crash in Iran

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
2. Iran refusing to allow Boeing access to the black box.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.
4. Plane was full of Canadian's. Why are there Canadian's in Iran?

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.

There's even shrapnel holes in the fuselage.
Obviously from a proximity detonated missile.

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.

There's even shrapnel holes in the fuselage.
Obviously from a proximity detonated missile.
did you know that trump hit the button to fire from the US? hly fk

anyone who hates trump loses all cognitive functions of their faculties. what an asshole he is.

Can you prove that Iran shot down that 737? or do we just jump to conclusions because it's evil Iran?

Shame you're banned so I can't rub this in your face

Iran admits its Revolutionary Guard ‘unintentionally’ shot down Ukrainian plane - The Boston Globe

Oh look Bode! Iran decided to give me cover for my conspiracy theory!

Forum List

Back