Will Iran be attacked?

The Is Military needs to stomp on Iran and there useless country. There leader is going to get his military destroyed and destroyed quickly. We don’t even need boots on the ground to wipe them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
Iran is baiting us into a war because the sanctions have cut them to the bone. Let them keep bleeding, we don't need another war.

No...I disagree....they do not want a war.

They have made a big mistake thinking Trump is in a weakened position and will do nothing due to the upcoming election...their intelligence service has miserably failed them.

They are failing part because of Sanctions.. why risk Americans lives in Jeopardy

Iran is baiting us into a war because the sanctions have cut them to the bone. Let them keep bleeding, we don't need another war.

No...I disagree....they do not want a war.

They have made a big mistake thinking Trump is in a weakened position and will do nothing due to the upcoming election...their intelligence service has miserably failed them.
Trump needs to bring back "Operation: Shock and Awe". Thats how i would handle it. No boots on the ground, but i would pound the shit out of all their government and military sites with bombs and cruise missiles.

I dont care for the Iranian government but the US should mind its business...is between the Houtis/Iran and the Saudis and other gulf countries. Most Americans dont even know where those countries exactly are.

I dont care for the Iranian government but the US should mind its business...is between the Houtis/Iran and the Saudis and other gulf countries. Most Americans dont even know where those countries exactly are.
Iranians kidnapped American embassy workers for over a year. The Cold War kept us walking on eggshells in response. The stability of the oil market is another impediment in removing them.
But they are a criminal gang still on the lam. They’ve murdered most of our dead soldiers in Iraq thanks to IEDs they created for insurgents there.
This iranian regime has been in the business of Americans for forty years. It’s time to take them out.
We should enlist a resistance force of iranian citizens willing to topple this criminal gang in charge now. Make it an inside job.
Obama got in the way before but the time has come.

The Is Military needs to stomp on Iran and there useless country. There leader is going to get his military destroyed and destroyed quickly. We don’t even need boots on the ground to wipe them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The military couldn`t even stomp on Iraq who had no military.

what WE do not need is METASTATIC HEZBOLLAH. That deadly rot is implanted
even in South America------and metastasizing to the USA

Imperialist Iran and its metastatic Shiite shit implants (Hezbollah) IS the business
of the USA whether americans know geography or not

Best way to defeat Iran is to continue with sanctions and let it implode from within. Many citizens of that country dislike the current regime and if pushed enough may overthrow it? Propaganda and Sanctions should be the weapons of choice. If we attack with the military it will only unite the country.

Iran - Obama and Kerry's good buddies. The money that Obama and Kerry gave them is being used for all sorts of terrorist things, just like everybody said it would be.

Forum List

Back