Will Hungary return to democracy ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I don't know if you have noticed Tommy, but the entire planet is essentially under totalitarian rule, and both the left and right have given their acquiesce on that.

What it comes down to, is WHOSE authoritarians will rule, the corporate authoritarians, or the commie authoritarians.

Don't be dense.

Populist jackass siezes power with no cut off date. Dark days.

Prime Minister Orban didn't "sieze" power , he was granted it by a 2/3 vote of the Parliament of the great nation of Hungary.

Hungary faces an emergency situation with the Coronavirus pandemic

BTW, Orban isn't a "jackass" at all, but instead he's actually a tremendous leader. When other nations in Europe were being overrun by Islamic hordes a couple of years ago, PM Orban was able to get fortifications up and prevent them from breaching the sacred Hungarian homeland. It took 158 years to expel the last Islamic invasion, Orban and the Hungarian people didn't want it to happen again.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
No, he is a nasty piece of work.
1585867526916.png

The powers given to Viktor Orban are to remain in effect, only until the threat of COVID-19 subsides AND it was stipulated that the Parliament had the power to rescind the powers given at any time they deem necessary.
You're typical of what is called the "fake-news" people. You give half-truths and expect all to believe your B.S..

The powers given to Viktor Orban are to remain in effect, only until the threat of COVID-19 subsides AND it was stipulated that the Parliament had the power to rescind the powers given at any time they deem necessary.
You're typical of what is called the "fake-news" people. You give half-truths and expect all to believe your B.S..
The powers are open ended and gifted to him by his cronies. There are no elections allowed so no way of changing this. Gays are his first target, the press will be next.

The powers are open ended and gifted to him by his cronies. There are no elections allowed so no way of changing this. Gays are his first target, the press will be next.
You say as if it is something bad.

I don't think Hungary is not a democracy anymore. I suppose the Hungarian Parliament gave many power to Mr. Orban because of the coronavirus epidemic. Many other countries did the same (my country is one of them...) :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back