Will Hillary throw her Broom into the 2016 presidential election??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
hillary_witch4.jpg

There are already 'Hillary for President' bumper stickers being distributed among the zombie faithful.

She is the "Great Witch Hope" for the Democrats. ... :cool:

There are already 'Hillary for President' bumper stickers being distributed among the zombie faithful.

She is the "Great Witch Hope" for the Democrats. ... :cool:

If she runs, she wins. As simple as that. She is a brilliant person. She is smarter than all the republicans in Washington combined.

she is not bill

she is a seperate person with differing DNA.

If her ideas and her reputation are admired by more people than you haters can muster then she gets to be president.

we have had fathers and sons before so a husband and wife is fine huh?

as long as it is done democratically with CLEAN elections so be it

I believe it's almost certain that she'll run. She'll have a good chance of winning too. Republicans tried to get a woman past that glass ceiling with Sister Sarah but that didn't work out too well for them.

It's once again going to take a Democrat to get that accomplished.

I don't think you all have anyone who can beat Hillary. Paul Ryan could get close but without Christie, things aren't looking good for wingnuts.

I believe it's almost certain that she'll run. She'll have a good chance of winning too. Republicans tried to get a woman past that glass ceiling with Sister Sarah but that didn't work out too well for them.

It's once again going to take a Democrat to get that accomplished.

I don't think you all have anyone who can beat Hillary. Paul Ryan could get close but without Christie, things aren't looking good for wingnuts.

ohYeah.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back