Will Hillary be the first POTUS denied access to classified material?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Hillary at the debate with Trump, "Sure my opponent has a stellar private sector (booo hiiiissss) record bankrupting companies, but does he have one of these?" She lift her skirt and slides her hand into her granny panties and....

....pulls out her SecState resume.

Could the FBI deny St Hillary the Inevitable, our greatest almost President ever, full access to classified material even as President? When have we ever had a candidate under investigation and using her Foundation to sell access to foreigners?

If, after Obama, the "Constitutional Scholar Harvard Law 'President'" who didn't know judicial review, this isn't the end of the USA, I don't know what is.

We are a nation in terminal decline

2016-02-04T062633Z_57505944_GF10000295574_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

Last edited:
Hillary at the debate with Trump, "Sure my opponent has a stellar private sector (booo hiiiissss) record bankrupting companies, but does he have one of these?" She lift her skirt and slides her hand into her granny panties and....

....pulls out her SecState resume.

Could the FBI deny St Hillary the Inevitable, our greatest almost President ever, full access to classified material even as President? When have we ever had a candidate under investigation and using her Foundation to sell access to foreigners?

If, after Obama, the "Constitutional Scholar Harvard Law 'President'" who didn't know judicial review, this isn't the end of the USA, I don't know what is.

We are a nation in terminal decline

:rofl:

Didn't Bill have a serious delay in getting his Top Secret clearance due to his pot smoking and residence abroad? Ditto for his various staffers, many of whom were worn-out hippies from the sex-drugs-rock&roll era?

Hillary's biggest crime ? Being a mouthy strong woman in politics . Conservatives hate that!

25 years later they still have nothing on Hill.

Poor Hillary, as a woman it must be painful to see crappy pictures out of yourself l.
I'm sure all who post the ugliest possible photos, actual and shopped, of Hillary are themselves the very model of physical beauty. After all, ugly people have no right to think they can accomplish what beautiful people can do. Ugly = stupid/incompetent. Ask The Donald. He made that clear about Fiorina too. HIS appearance OTOH....

Poor Hillary, as a woman it must be painful to see crappy pictures out of yourself l.
I'm sure all who post the ugliest possible photos, actual and shopped, of Hillary are themselves the very model of physical beauty. After all, ugly people have no right to think they can accomplish what beautiful people can do. Ugly = stupid/incompetent. Ask The Donald. He made that clear about Fiorina too. HIS appearance OTOH....

Fiornia's face is like that 24/7 unless if she takes a break from botox that is...lol

Has the opposition ever gone out of their way to post complimentary pictures of candidates/politicians?

Another slow day, huh frank. But then again, that is pretty much every day for you.

At least you got the first part right. She will be the next POTUS, but you got the second part wrong.

But hey, like I said, it's just another typical, "I just don't know what else to do with myself", frank day.

Get a life. Oh, that's right, this is your life. Sad.

Nope.

Next topic!

Riiiiiiiight, because "laws are for little people"
Actually, I believe FDR was denied access to the buildup of Japanese plans for Pearl Harbor while the whole plan was becoming clear thru our code-breaking snitches. I believe that for a time he was kept in the dark until a clear picture could be presented. I do know that the code breakers figured the attack would be the week before the actual attack and when it didn't happen decided to lay low in indecision, although I can't remember the book I read about it.

Has the opposition ever gone out of their way to post complimentary pictures of candidates/politicians?
will, it's like having your driver's license photo plastered all over the net. Ugh!

Forum List

Back