Will Hillary Accept the Results of the Election

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
no concession speech yet. Must be on the phone with Soros to see how she can steal this thing.

no concession speech yet. Must be on the phone with Soros to see how she can steal this thing.
No speech, but according to Trump during his acceptance speech, he had been on the phone with HRC and she had conceded.
I do, however, think it would show a lot of class if she did make a concession speech ASAP.

No speech, but according to Trump during his acceptance speech, he had been on the phone with HRC and she had conceded.
I do, however, think it would show a lot of class if she did make a concession speech ASAP.
It would be all well and good, but democrooks have no class.

Once she's in prison she won't have any other option except to accept it....Lynch, her cell mate, can help her work through it all.

Just like Benghazi - things go bad and there's no sign of her.... :p

Forum List

Back