Will Hershel Walker’s runoff prospects be negatively affected by Trump’s recent craziness?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Herschel Walker and Donald Trump love each other, and Trump has strongly endorsed him and Walker has a strongly accepted his endorsement.
Walker did actually pretty well in the first round, but Donald Trump recently has become unhinged even for his own standards, meeting Jew-haters and calling for an endd to the Constitution. Will this help Warnock beat Walker, considering the fact that Walker’s central argument is basically “I am just like Donald Trump”?

Herschel Walker and Donald Trump love each other, and Trump has strongly endorsed him and Walker has a strongly accepted his endorsement.
Walker did actually pretty well in the first round, but Donald Trump recently has become unhinged even for his own standards, meeting Jew-haters and calling for an endd to the Constitution. Will this help Warnock beat Walker, considering the fact that Walker’s central argument is basically “I am just like Donald Trump”?
well Donald has close ties to Jewish…he grandchild, son in law, daughter…and pro-israel policies…so nobody is taking this stunt seriously

much like your claim he called for the end of the Constitution…

Irrelevant. democrats cheat

Walker is a brother. Obama is an Uncle Tom. The ghettos IQ's are twenty points lower than the controlling interests.

If he loses it will be because of Trump.

If he wins, it will have nothing to do with Trump or his supporters.

well Donald has close ties to Jewish…he grandchild, son in law, daughter…and pro-israel policies…so nobody is taking this stunt seriously

you forgot his dinner with a holocaust denier and Kanye West.
I was thinking that maybe you didn’t read the news because you don’t have Internet, but that doesn’t explain it because you are posting comments here…so you do have Internet.
And did you mean Elon’s lie?

Last edited:
you forgot his dinner with a holocaust denier and Kanye West.
I was thinking that maybe you didn’t read the news because you don’t have Internet, but that doesn’t explain it because you are posting comments here…so you do have Internet.
And did you mean Elon’s lie?
Kanya West is hugely successful African-American grammy award winning artist. Not sure what the big deal is about him. Elon is another hugely successful African-American....not surprised to see you targeting these two. Elon properly fact checked the Xiden admin lies on Social Security: Xiden got caught lying: White House Deletes Misleading Tweet Giving Biden Credit For Social Security Check Raise

Fat Donnie’s daughter, son-in law and grandchildren are Jewish. It means THEY are not anti-Semitic

Says nothing about views Fat Donnie has expressed

Fat Donnie’s daughter, son-in law and grandchildren are Jewish. It means THEY are not anti-Semitic

Says nothing about views Fat Donnie has expressed
oh yeah...like when he moved the US emb to Jerusalem....so much hate...sorry but you are the party of the Demklan, and partner with Lous Farrakan...you promote close ties to the Iranian hardliners....

It's mere projection on your part

Forum List

Back