Will Greta Thunberg go the way of so many other child stars?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Here John Kerry is questioned about Thundbergs dismissal of the latest climate Palooza for wealthy and Powerful private jet owners. Of course Carrie expresses her respect and thanks to Greta. But notice it is all in the past tense.

Many famous young girls have grown up to become lost and pathetic adults. I'm talking young women with actual talent. Greta has none. She is nothing more than a child with the disability of autism who has been used by her parents and the activists Who convinced her parents to let her be used in this way.

Now that she is developing a mind of her own, she will likely be quickly cast aside. The main rule of being a climate activist is don't annoy John kerry.

Dana Plato was not the best actress in The world. But she had a bright future ahead of her until she became an adult and lost it all. She wound up in rehab working whatever job she could find and sleeping with multiple sugar daddies. I doubt that last option will be open to Greta.

This out of balance and sad young woman was immature and naive from the moment her two activist parents first saddled her with a 24x7 PR companion to spread their barmy ideas .
Poor girl -- a puppet with little brain and no separate life .

This out of balance and sad young woman was immature and naive from the moment her two activist parents first saddled her with a 24x7 PR companion to spread their barmy ideas .
Poor girl -- a puppet with little brain and no separate life .
Yes, she has been completely exploited by her whack job parents and the
retarded climate Nazis.

She wound up in rehab working whatever job she could find and sleeping with multiple sugar daddies. I doubt that last option will be open to Greta.
Didn't you notice what happened after Epstein got busted? Greta was taken into international waters where Democrats and their ilk could rape the fucking hell of her all they wanted.

Dana Plato was not the best actress in The world. But she had a bright future ahead of her until she became an adult and lost it all. She wound up in rehab working whatever job she could find and sleeping with multiple sugar daddies. I doubt that last option will be open to Greta.

Unlike Plato, Thunberg has it all coming for her. Plato was the unfortunate recipient of some really bad personal tragedies and bad luck in her life after that sitcom she was on which really set her back, no less the death of her mother I think. Then she got some bad career advice and got involved in a few bad B movies that didn't help her career one bit and finally, her accountant ripped her off of all her money.

Not too surprisingly, she turned to drugs as an escape after that and things went downhill pretty fast, finally apparently committing suicide one day. An unfortunate shame.

That FASD is really coming to the fore now that she's a few years older. That and a hateful heart.
I've worked with plenty of adolescents on the Autism Spectrum. One thing about them is that once an idea is stuck in their heads, they will repetitively talk about it to the exclusion of any other conversation. They don't get that people are tired of hearing what they have to say. If they notice people not paying attention, they raise their voices, stand right in front of the person speaking, or otherwise try to force them to listen and look.

The perfect personality to be turned into a propaganda machine.

Unlike Plato, Thunberg has it all coming for her. Plato was the unfortunate recipient of some really bad personal tragedies and bad luck in her life after that sitcom she was on which really set her back, no less the death of her mother I think. Then she got some bad career advice and got involved in a few bad B movies that didn't help her career one bit and finally, her accountant ripped her off of all her money.

Not too surprisingly, she turned to drugs as an escape after that and things went downhill pretty fast, finally apparently committing suicide one day. An unfortunate shame.
I was also thinking of Amanda Bynes, but I could not remember her name. I used to watch her kids' show with my daughter and I thought she had a lot of comic talent for a kid. Years later, her movie "She's the Man" came out. It was a remake of "Just One of the Guys." I told my daughter that no way would the new one be as good as the old. So we had a movie night and sure enough, the Bynes movie was better, due entirely to her comic talent.

I don't know that Bynes' parents were responsible for her downfall. Everything I read has them helping as much as they can. Talent =/= maturity. Her talent brought her too much too soon. I can't find a recent picture of her. She's about mid-thirties. I'm guessing she's a wreck.

If Thunberg winds up in dead on the street with a crack pipe hanging from her blue lips, the left won't have a smidgen of remorse.

If they notice people not paying attention, they raise their voices, stand right in front of the person speaking, or otherwise try to force them to listen and look.
Sounds like most of the libtards here promoting TDS 24/7 in between denying everything Biden.

The perfect personality to be turned into a propaganda machine.
-- --like I said.

I was also thinking of Amanda Bynes, but I could not remember her name. I used to watch her kids' show with my daughter and I thought she had a lot of comic talent for a kid. Years later, her movie "She's the Man" came out. It was a remake of "Just One of the Guys." I told my daughter that no way would the new one be as good as the old. So we had a movie night and sure enough, the Bynes movie was better, due entirely to her comic talent.

I don't know that Bynes' parents were responsible for her downfall. Everything I read has them helping as much as they can. Talent =/= maturity. Her talent brought her too much too soon. I can't find a recent picture of her. She's about mid-thirties. I'm guessing she's a wreck.

If Thunberg winds up in dead on the street with a crack pipe hanging from her blue lips, the left won't have a smidgen of remorse.

I can't place the name but her face looks familiar as if I've seen it somewhere.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Amanda_Bynes_on_the_Red_Carpet_%28cropped2%29.jpg

Hunter Biden team considering lawsuits against Fox News and other conservatives​

From what I've seen, very little of the laptop has been "made up." Meantime, the lawsuit will only bring the matter fully out into the open. Meantime, the unfortunate technician who first got the laptop has had his life wrecked by leftwing terrorist harassment, and the first question will be about how the Dems denied the laptop even existed!

This will bring to the fore:
  1. Hunter's criminal life reflecting publicly on the Bidens.
  2. The fact that he is a felon committing firearm violations known to LE yet was never prosecuted.
  3. Then there is the illegal drug use.
  4. Then there are the many pictures and family comments about family incest and other sexual dalliances.
  5. Some of them involve salacious child abuse.
  6. Then there are the art deals where this first time artist was paid vast sums of money for splatters of paint (all done in secret of course).
  7. Which brings us back to investigating and explaining Hunter's various sordid business connections with a plethora of hostile foreign countries, huge amounts of monies exchanged, and how that money made its way back to dear ol' dad.
Yep, the cat is out of the bag now and Hunter's preemptive strike is only going to blow up into Joe's face as, if nothing else, Joe will now have to account for and prove every nickel he's got and that none of it has been a quid pro quo, which will involve looking to all of his favorable dealings with China, tracing where all the money and stuff went to Ukraine and much more.

I look forward to every riveting minute.

Meanwhile, Biden left 30 billion in weapons sitting on the Afghan tarmac, has sent enormous weapons to Ukraine, and now gifts the murderous killer and arms dealer back to Russia!
:auiqs.jpg:

Finally, we will have to investigate Joe's mental laps and deterioration.

Yep, Joe and the Bidens are steaming straight ahead into the proctological ass exam of their lifetimes! And I'm sure mass quantities of shit to be exposed (no pun intended).

Joe Biden can kiss his political career and any hope of reelection, GOODBYE.

Greta is the consummate lefty.... obviously inbred, functionally illiterate, mentally ill and obnoxious. Substandard in every way imaginable and a sense of entitlement that rivals actual royalty.

The parents should be horse-whipped for exploiting their retard.

Here John Kerry is questioned about Thundbergs dismissal of the latest climate Palooza for wealthy and Powerful private jet owners. Of course Carrie expresses her respect and thanks to Greta. But notice it is all in the past tense.

Many famous young girls have grown up to become lost and pathetic adults. I'm talking young women with actual talent. Greta has none. She is nothing more than a child with the disability of autism who has been used by her parents and the activists Who convinced her parents to let her be used in this way.

Now that she is developing a mind of her own, she will likely be quickly cast aside. The main rule of being a climate activist is don't annoy John kerry.

Greta lives in your head as a reminder of your ignorance.

Don't care. She had a purpose, and served it well. I wish her luck in her endevors, but if she isn't able to continue serving that same purpose in the future, someone else will.

Forum List

Back