Will Georgia throw away 92,000 jobs and $9 billion just to take away women’s rights?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Hollywood actors, producers boycott Georgia over anti-abortion bill, but studio bigwigs lag behind

Georgia was home to 17 of the year’s 100 highest-performing U.S. feature films, coming in first place and besting California.

“Our comparative assessments of locations for upcoming development will pull Georgia off the list until we can be assured the health options and civil liberties of our female colleagues are unimpaired,” Simon tweeted Wednesday.

Make no mistake, this is an attack aimed squarely and purposely at women.

“Film and television production in Georgia supports more than 92,000 jobs

This reminds me of what Mike Pence tried to do to the 280,000 gay people that live in Indiana. He tried so hard to ruin their lives but normal people eventually stepped up and protected these people from right wing Republican attacks.

As long as Republicans are only practicing voter suppression and slandering, people tend to except it. But once they go into out right attack mode and start trying to destroy the lives of innocent Americans, other people start to step up to protect them.

Sure beats killing/murdering precious, innocent babies.

• Banned
Or putting them in cages, or stripping them from their parents. Or throwing teargas at them. Or letting them die when they get sick. Or forcing them back into a burning house when they’re trying to seek asylum by fleeing danger.

Know anybody who does that? I do. I’m pretty sure you do too.

Or putting them in cages, or stripping them from their parents. Or throwing teargas at them. Or letting them die when they get sick. Or forcing them back into a burning house when they’re trying to seek asylum by fleeing danger.

Know anybody who does that?

Nope. Obviously you think you do, and we all know you know all. :lol:

• Banned
Will Georgia throw away 92,000 jobs and $9 billion just to take away women’s rights?

Will Hollywood throw away $800 million in tax credits just to kill babies?
Come on now. Killing babies is why Republicans arm school shooters. We’re talking about women’s rights.

That sounds awful!!

We should do whatever we can to keep those innocent children out of that horrible country.

I suggest deporting them immediately.

Come on now. Killing babies is why Republicans arm school shooters. We’re talking about women’s rights.

School shooters......orders of magnitude fewer deaths on their hands.

We’re talking about women’s rights.

Murder them babies.

awwwww you are so cute......deflecting. You think we can't see it.

Hollywood actors, producers boycott Georgia over anti-abortion bill, but studio bigwigs lag behind

Georgia was home to 17 of the year’s 100 highest-performing U.S. feature films, coming in first place and besting California.

“Our comparative assessments of locations for upcoming development will pull Georgia off the list until we can be assured the health options and civil liberties of our female colleagues are unimpaired,” Simon tweeted Wednesday.

This reminds me of what Mike Pence tried to do to the 280,000 gay people that live in Indiana. He tried so hard to ruin their lives but normal people eventually stepped up and protected these people from right wing Republican attacks.

As long as Republicans are only practicing voter suppression and slandering, people tend to except it. But once they go into out right attack mode and start trying to destroy the lives of innocent Americans, other people start to step up to protect them.
And that idiot, AOC threw all those jobs away for what?

Won’t hold up to a legal challenge

27xp-photo-jumbo-v2.jpg

The woman in the photo, identified by BuzzFeed News as Maria Meza, told the online news site that she feels like crying whenever she looks at the image.

“I felt sad, I was scared. I wanted to cry. That’s when I grabbed my daughters and ran,” Ms. Meza, 39, told BuzzFeed. “I thought my kids were going to die with me because of the gas we inhaled.”

merlin_147329349_0106d776-d443-4813-ac26-0e0b16a228d1-jumbo.jpg

Reuters Photojournalist Talks About Photo of Children Fleeing Tear Gas at Border in Mexico

I’m so different than the inhumanity that comes from Republicans that it’s hard to believe we’re the same species.
They claim to care about babies but applaud teargas thrown at babies. It’s a mystery to me. I’m pretty sure we can all agree that it’s not about the babies, it’s about legislating women. Republicans want to put women into handcuffs. And the handcuffs are legislating women’s bodies. Republicans are turning women into property by legislating their bodies. And taking away their human rights. Clearly Republicans care nothing for babies.

The innocent babes should be rounded up, packaged for travel and returned to their homelands. With or without those posing as parents.

27xp-photo-jumbo-v2.jpg

The woman in the photo, identified by BuzzFeed News as Maria Meza, told the online news site that she feels like crying whenever she looks at the image.

“I felt sad, I was scared. I wanted to cry. That’s when I grabbed my daughters and ran,” Ms. Meza, 39, told BuzzFeed. “I thought my kids were going to die with me because of the gas we inhaled.”

Reuters Photojournalist Talks About Photo of Children Fleeing Tear Gas at Border in Mexico

I’m so different than the inhumanity that comes from Republicans that it’s hard to believe we’re the same species.
They claim to care about babies but applaud teargas thrown at babies. It’s a mystery to me. I’m pretty sure we can all agree that it’s not about the babies, it’s about legislating women. Republicans want to put women into handcuffs. And the handcuffs are legislating women’s bodies. Republicans are turning women into property by legislating their bodies. And taking away their human rights. Clearly Republicans care nothing for babies.

Thank God you are. Thank God. These pictures mean........NOTHING. Prove...NOTHING.

BTW deanrd How come you are trying so hard to change the topic of the thread YOU started??

27xp-photo-jumbo-v2.jpg

Probably not even her kids

And that idiot, AOC threw all those jobs away for what?
Threw away those jobs? What jobs? This is as big a boondoggle as what Republicans did when they fukked up the state of Wisconsin.

Trump’s “Incredible” Foxconn Factory Deal Will No Longer Include a Factory

The Taiwanese company, which received more than $4 billion in tax subsidies, is scrapping its initial plans, but will keep the money, thanks.

Wisconsin’s $4.1 billion Foxconn factory boondoggle

This is why Republicans should never be allowed to negotiate on behalf of the American people. Because they are con and scam artists.
Republicans only look to make a quick buck. They don’t care about the regular American people. That’s why they’re trying to take away their healthcare so they can give more tax cuts to billionaires.

We are supposed to believe Republicans care about a fetus? Seriously? That’s laughable. We’re talking Republicans. We know who they are by what they do.

Enough money leaves this state, and they will heel.

I think Hollywood will make Georgia drop on their knees.

Won’t hold up to a legal challenge
You thought Hillary was going to be elected and that the next GOP POTUS hadn't been born yet.

If that wasn't bad enough, you to this day believe Obama was a great president.

Consider yourself regulated to dingbat/loser brigade.

Forum List

Back