Debate Now Will Gender Neutral Restrooms Become A Thing?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
The only rule here is you can be as ruthless as you want when it comes to this. I think if they had gender neutral restrooms it would probably solve all of the cases of rape.

I assume that you mean single person gender neutral restrooms? I believe that is the direction we are heading.

It is an incredible expense to put businesses and government who operate public bathrooms through. One of the main arguments about "transgender rights," such as using the girls bathroom when you have a dick, is that transgenders are a tiny number. There for they say, non-Democrats are dumb to get upset about such a rare occurance as middle aged men going into swimming pool changing rooms with little girls.

So for that tiny number, we the consumers and taxpayers will end up having the costs to installing enough new unisex single person bathrooms in movie theaters, schools, courthouses, and all other venues in which people gather.

It's probably inevitable, but mostly for economical reasons.

It's cheaper to build a single gender neutral restroom as opposed to two (or more) segregated restrooms.

I have no doubt they will put groomer rooms into some of the heavily prog infested areas but the majority of the land mass will have nothing to do with that insanity.
A guy caught sneaking into a girls room in the country is more likely to be disappeared than to find the people there accommodating of his gender dysphoria induced perversions.

The only rule here is you can be as ruthless as you want when it comes to this. I think if they had gender neutral restrooms it would probably solve all of the cases of rape.

When I was growing up, restrooms were just restrooms. Period.

It was one, two, or three doors......single restrooms, with just a restroom sign on them.

1669253835800.png

If the doorknob was locked, then there was someone in there.
Or if you knocked, someone would yell "occupied" if they were in there.

The only places with "mens" and "womens" separated restrooms were churches and schools.
All other places had these generic restrooms.

This is how it SHOULD be!!!!

It's cheaper to build a single gender neutral restroom as opposed to two (or more) segregated restrooms.
In a small venue, like a gas station that doesn't get a lot of business from people on road trips, sure. In a location of any larger size, one bathroom for all genders will lead to long lines and loss of business.

If a business has four stalls and four urinals in the Mens, and eight stalls in the women's, they would need sixteen individual restrooms to provide the same capacity. That is sixteen bathrooms, with sixteen sinks and sixteen paper towel dispensers.

It would be safer, and would prevent boys-in-the-girls-room rapes that Democrats don't seem to care about.

It was one, two, or three doors......single restrooms, with just a restroom sign on them.

View attachment 730162

The only places with "mens" and "womens" separated restrooms were churches and schools.

How long ago was this? I'm sixty, and when I was a kid everywhere public had separate restrooms, except very small venues.

There were mens rooms and womens rooms. Yes, and there were cigarette machines and pay phones in the foyer leading to both.

That is how it SHOULD be!!!!

I was going to say what about family restrooms as they already exist.
Yes, I have thought about that also. Letting those with mental disorder of gender dysphoria use the family bathroom would be a cheaper solution.

I hate to think of a lady with a baby who needs a diaper and a young child who needs to pee waiting outside of the door of the family bathroom listening to a tenor version of "I Enjoy Being a Girl," but that may be what it comes to.

View attachment 730162

Yeah, but because of the world that we're living in today, sadly it might have to be like this to prevent children from getting raped.

Will they have gender neutral coffins?

Would you want a dude dressed as a chick coming back to haunt you?

No, the jew dream destruction of all normal things will not happen. More likely Iran nuked Israel.

In a small venue, like a gas station that doesn't get a lot of business from people on road trips, sure. In a location of any larger size, one bathroom for all genders will lead to long lines and loss of business.

If a business has four stalls and four urinals in the Mens, and eight stalls in the women's, they would need sixteen individual restrooms to provide the same capacity. That is sixteen bathrooms, with sixteen sinks and sixteen paper towel dispensers.

It would be safer, and would prevent boys-in-the-girls-room rapes that Democrats don't seem to care about.

How long ago was this? I'm sixty, and when I was a kid everywhere public had separate restrooms, except very small venues.

There were mens rooms and womens rooms. Yes, and there were cigarette machines and pay phones in the foyer leading to both.

That is how it SHOULD be!!!!
I'm 59.

A women's restroom might have 8 stalls. A men's restroom might have four stalls and six urinals.

You mean those two restrooms are more expensive than 18 single restrooms. You did not think that through

New Topics

Forum List

Back