Will Donald Trump bring in World War 3 (or the Battle of Armageddon) if he is elected?

if ANYONE is going to do that it would be Obama. and he still has a lot of time left unfortunately before we get him out of our lives.

I don't know if he would mean to start it, but if he got insulted by some other world leader and the sanctions didn't work, I'd be willing that he would have a twitchy button finger.

Donald the Chump doesn't have the temperament to be president.

I don't know if he would mean to start it, but if he got insulted by some other world leader and the sanctions didn't work, I'd be willing that he would have a twitchy button finger.

Donald the Chump doesn't have the temperament to be president.
Well I and SeniorChief_Polock have different take on that.

So, why do you think that Donald the Chump has the temperament to be president?

I think that he's too thin skinned, and doesn't really understand the issues (Congress is the one that raises taxes on foreign goods and approves trade agreements), as well as the fact that he doesn't have any substance and doesn't say anything other than he's got the best words, after he's president we'll be tired of winning (whatever that means), as well as is a bully.

We don't need someone like that to represent our country. Jr. was bad enough.

Hiding an idiotic flame thread in r-e is pathetic.

now trump is the antikrist..

No, I'm really a religion guy. I'm not really into politics...you wont see my name in too many Politics forum posts.

So you know about bearing false witness.

this is some pretty weak troll sauce.

Lol you're imagining things my friend LOL...I bore false witness where?
Is he the AntiChrist who will start WW3 (the BOA)?

In your op.

and don't lie and say "It's a question." b/c we both know it's an accusation.

I detest people like you, so I'm not your friend.

So, why do you think that Donald the Chump has the temperament to be president?

I think that he's too thin skinned, and doesn't really understand the issues (Congress is the one that raises taxes on foreign goods and approves trade agreements), as well as the fact that he doesn't have any substance and doesn't say anything other than he's got the best words, after he's president we'll be tired of winning (whatever that means), as well as is a bully.

We don't need someone like that to represent our country. Jr. was bad enough.

Temperament?
Look, sissy...
I realize you hopped around the mess decks in queerish fashion, however, that doesn't define the temperament desired of a Command in Chief. Obama, and you don't lead. You swallow.

Actually, dumbass I just asked a question, verifying that YOU are the moron you nit-wit.
Well.... religion at its finest. Turning the other cheek. You asked a question based on what? The Mishnah? The Torah? The Christian Bible? The Talmud?
The Bhagavad Gita? The Koran?
It is a troll thread. You have no real interest in religion based discussion, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back