Will cutting their allowance make naughty Trumpers behave?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
Josh Hawley is one to watch.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 1.05.42 PM.png

After pumping his fist at the trump goons who would attack the Capitol later that day, he reinforced their delusion that Trump had, inexplicably, won the election after their deadly assault predicated on that fake premise.

The lethal insurrection against the U.S. government by Loser Trump and his irrational mewling that he won in a landslide, are causing some fat cats with a grasp of reality to be shocked at what they have witlessly bankrolled.

Billionaire backer feels 'deceived' by Josh Hawley over election objections
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.13.33 PM.png
Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Other GOP Objectors Face
Donation Boycott From Major Businesses
Josh Hawley Megadonor Demands Censure of Senator

No more Marriott money for Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley or any Senate

Republican who voted against certifying Joe Biden’s election

Republicans scramble to contain fallout as donors distance themselves

Conservative businessmen like stability. Crackpots who savage democracy with their lies are antithetical to stability.

After pumping his fist at the trump goons who would attack the Capitol later that day, he reinforced their delusion that Trump had, inexplicably, won the election after their deadly assault predicated on that fake premise.

The lethal insurrection against the U.S. government by Loser Trump and his irrational mewling that he won in a landslide, are causing some fat cats with a grasp of reality to be shocked at what they have witlessly bankrolled.

Conservative businessmen like stability. Crackpots who savage democracy with their lies are antithetical to stability.

I'm getting the feeling that the Trump politicians and media types who have been enabling him have created a monster that they can no longer control.

I'm not even sure that Trump himself can control them at this point. They're completely unhinged.

I'm getting the feeling that the Trump politicians and media types who have been enabling him have created a monster that they can no longer control.

I'm not even sure that Trump himself can control them at this point. They're completely unhinged.

Hmmmm...why does that sound so familiar?

I don't know.

I don't know.

You dont lie very well.

I don't know.

You dont lie very well.
Whatever you say, Trumpster. Talk in code, I don't care.

I don't know.

You dont lie very well.
Whatever you say, Trumpster. Talk in code, I don't care.

Keep pretending you dont know what I was referring to.....it makes you look like the pathetic tool you are.

I thought the Reich was publicly going to execute him, and Sen. Cruz as enemies of the party?

Seig Heil, Uber Alles Democrat

You better hope we don't cut allowances, you'll starve

That's why you're justified in clamping down on enemies of the party,

You will put them down and in the camps to protect the Reich from dangerous words and dangerous ideas that do not serve the Reich, or the party.

That's why you're justified in clamping down on enemies of the party,

You will put them down and in the camps to protect the Reich from dangerous words and dangerous ideas that do not serve the Reich, or the party.

There's one now.

Hawley gonna sell alot of books when he finds a new publisher!
Blacklisting has that effect!! :smoke:

They should go after the people behind the idea of using an old propaganda tactic used by Goebbels known in some circles as The Big Lie. Keeping repeating it and eventually it will be accepted by the gullible as the truth. In this case the Big Lie is that the election was rigged.

Every time I see Trump, his mouth is open just like a fish.

yeah, you nazis keep fuckin with us all.

They should go after the people behind the idea of using an old propaganda tactic used by Goebbels known in some circles as The Big Lie. Keeping repeating it and eventually it will be accepted by the gullible as the truth. In this case the Big Lie is that the election was rigged.
The big lie is bidumb won more votes than anyone in history.

Poor little cry babies, how soon you commies forget that the commiecrats objected to more States in 2017 than the republicans did this year. You fucking commies couldn't have cared less for stability the last 4 years. All this virtue signaling will last about 30 seconds once the biden regime starts trying to raise their taxes.

The big lie is bidumb won more votes than anyone in history.
Thanks for validating what I just said..

Forum List

Back