Will Conservative Patriots Back Down From Their Running Over Protestors Bills?

This is what it comes down to for me: if you're "protesting" and blocking roadways and freeways without a permit, or surrounding vehicles who are just trying to get from point A to point B, you run the risk of serious injury or death due to stupidity. The motorist should be immune to prosecution. Stay in your own lane, which is a sidewalk for those on foot.

Looks like our trump fluffers want to relive the movie....Death Race 2000.
Nah, we just want to see left wing rioters die while innocent people are saving their own lives. Its god damn inspirational if you ask me. :laugh:

You are a good little Nazi. You automatically decide it is okay to run over a protestor without any facts.
I dont give a FUCK if protesters get run over while they illegally block traffic. We have seen these groups beat people to death after pulling them out of their cars.

Nah, we just want to see left wing rioters die while innocent people are saving their own lives. Its god damn inspirational if you ask me. :laugh:

You are a good little Nazi. You automatically decide it is okay to run over a protestor without any facts.
I dont give a FUCK if protesters get run over while they illegally block traffic. We have seen these groups beat people to death after pulling them out of their cars.
most of the times AFTER the driver hit a protestor previously. oops

...because the driver and/or his car was already being attacked by your violent left wing lynch mobs, so he guns it to get away from the violent rioters.

...because the driver and/or his car was already being attacked by your violent left wing lynch mobs, so he guns it to get away from the violent rioters.
wrong, boy.

wrong, boy.
You have obviously not watched the videos.

wrong, boy.
omg. da videos. fuck off with your selective pearl clutching. every video i have checked was the result of an initial non-videoed hit and run of the motorist.

The trick is to slow down but never stop

If you slowly roll forward and a protester gets run over its not your fault because you truck was not going too fast to avoid

Legally you still have to a avoid injuring others IF POSSIBLE

If you slow down too much, you are much more vulnerable, especially in a truck. with a step bumper.

Last edited:
No such law is needed. Prosecutors have discretion in prosecuting such cases already.

Yeah...I'm not comfortable having to choose between being the next Reginald Denny and hoping a prosecutor (who typically have the ethics of Jack the Ripper) uses "discretion".

A law such as this gives someone a license to kill. Even if someone is blocking traffic, that does not give you the right to run over them.

So...did you not read the bills, or are you simply lying?

Why would lefties characterize legal protection for mom and pop drivers if some idiot jumps in front of them in traffic as "permission to run over protesters? That's all lefties think about these days.

No such law is needed. Prosecutors have discretion in prosecuting such cases already. A law such as this gives someone a license to kill. Even if someone is blocking traffic, that does not give you the right to run over them.
Yes it does they are detaining us against our own free will

If anyone thinks I'd sit still and watch a mob beat on, kick, smash windows, etc, my $65,000 truck while threatening to pull me out and beat me or kill me, you have to be freakin' insane. I'm going to hit the gas, and if I plow over someone that was standing on my hood, I couldn't give a fuck less. I hope they die. Anyone that acts that way isn't suitable to live in a peaceful society. They are violent, out of control trash with zero respect for other people, their property or the law.
So a life is worth less than your $65k motor ? Conservative ethics.

wrong, boy.
omg. da videos. fuck off with your selective pearl clutching. every video i have checked was the result of an initial non-videoed hit and run of the motorist.
No one believes your absurd lies. Quit defending violent rioters.

"Republican lawmakers in six states have pushed this year for legal protections for motorists who hit protesters blocking traffic - they’re facing an intense backlash now that violent images of a car ramming into a crowd protesting a white supremacist rally have been seen around the world. The driver immunity proposals have been labeled “hit and kill” bills that undermine free assembly and embolden extremists by suggesting they have a free pass to drive through protesters; by the American Civil Liberties Union.

A North Carolina state senator said Monday there are no plans to advance the measure in that chamber. In Tennessee, a committee rejected the bill. In Florida, Sen. George Gainer said the intent of his now-failed bill was to protect only those motorists who unintentionally strike protesters blocking traffic. He denounced “the reprehensible actions of the evil person in Virginia.”

The evil person the Florida Senator was referring to was the guy who ran over protestors in Charlottesville -- as if this guy didn't have a right to run them over...he feared for this safety....Some of these republican legislatures are starting to show weakness and not pushing hard enough to pass these bills...they are showing a reluctance to stand up for the call that "All Lives Splatter" .
President Trump will help with their unfair legal bills.

wrong, boy.
eg. the video offered by your fellow asshole. in the first minutes an eye witness describes how the poor victim actually hit someone.

you really should quit before you fall off the edge, cucktard.

wrong, boy.
eg. the video offered by your fellow asshole. in the first minutes an eye witness describes how the poor victim actually hit someone.

you really should quit before you fall off the edge, cucktard.
An "eye witness"? You mean a shithead rioter said that? How on earth would that be a credible witness? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back