Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
She is fixing to hold live conference from Iowa...does she drop out? I say MAYBE but I expect to claim she is innocent blah blah blah...its a Russian Conspiracy etc etc.Righ Wing Conspiracy

Nope. She has her usual Smug,Snobby look like she is above the rest of us citizens...she is DEMANDING they release the info....pft what a joke she is.

If perchance, super longshot that she did drop out, it would be the first significant honorable thing she has done since being in Gov't.

Nope. She has her usual Smug,Snobby look like she is above the rest of us citizens...she is DEMANDING they release the info....pft what a joke she is.

She is so out of touch with reality, she is putting demands on the FBI. What normal person that comes under the equal eyes of the law would do that?

It sounds to me like she figures she has nothing to worry about.

Don't you want the info released? Let's get it all out in the open right now, for all to see.

She is fixing to hold live conference from Iowa...does she drop out? I say MAYBE but I expect to claim she is innocent blah blah blah...its a Russian Conspiracy etc etc.Righ Wing Conspiracy

Nope. If she wins the election she's safe. If she drops out, or loses, she's fucked. She's in this to the bitter end.

Attachments

• CvoMHNIXgAA8Huy.jpg
    CvoMHNIXgAA8Huy.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 30

Forum List

Back