Will CBS Cost Obama The Election In Order To Save Hillary?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Interesting that the article makes certain to mention Hillary trying to send support.

Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack

Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.

CBS News has agreed not to quote directly from the emails, and to protect the identities of the sources who hold sensitive counterterrorism posts within the State Department, the US military and the Justice Department.

As to why the Counterterrorism Security Group was not convened, National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor told CBS News "From the moment the President was briefed on the Benghazi attack, the response effort was handled by the most senior national security officials in governments. Members of the CSG were of course involved in these meetings and discussions to support their bosses."

Absent coordination from Counterterrorism Security Group, a senior US counterterrorism official says the response to the crisis became more confused. The official says the FBI received a call during the attack representing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and requesting agents be deployed. But he and his colleagues agreed the agents "would not make any difference without security and other enablers to get them in the country and synch their efforts with military and diplomatic efforts to maximize their success."

Another senior counter terrorism official says a hostage rescue team was alternately asked to get ready and then stand down throughout the night, as officials seemed unable to make up their minds.

Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack - CBS News

You conservative kooks realize that no one cares about your babbling idiocy, right?

That really frustrates you, I can tell. You're all 'effin morons who were gullible enough to swallow the propaganda, and you can't fathom that everyone else isn't as stupid as yourselves. Instead, you declare it has to all be a conspiracy. But it's not. Y'all are just retards.

Last edited:
You conservative kooks realize that no one cares about your babbling idiocy, right?

That really frustrates you, I can tell. You're all 'effin morons who were gullible enough to swallow the propaganda, and you can't fathom that everyone else isn't as stupid as yourselves. Instead, you declare it has to all be a conspiracy. But it's not. Y'all are just retards.

you cared enough to post a response in the thread, dumb ass :rofl:

You're free to explain why no help was sent to a US Embassy under attack for several hours.

Something tells me you won't even try....

I don't need to try to refute your nonsense. I simply have to point out that the people involved ... disagree, to put it mildly.

New timeline of Benghazi attack notes quick response by defenders - World News

If you all had any integrity, you'd slink back in to your slimy crevices and remove yourselves from the company of decent people. But you won't. At this point, you're far too emotionally invested in your big lie, so you'll go to your graves shrieking hatred at anyone who doesn't believe it.

Setting aside the name calling of the Knee Jerks, I have wondered about Bill Clinton's vocal support for President Obama, with whom he has deep political differences. I think he is just paying his dues to get Hillary the nomination in 2016.

Forum List

Back