Will Brady Be OK With Tampa Bay's Woeak Offensive Line

She'll mostly be there for games. The rest of the time I imagine her and the kids will be here. Better schools.Better quality of life

Da fuq is that 3rd world garbage?

Tampa Bay is a United States Metropolitan area with over 3 million people.

We have more fish than anywhere in the fucking world.

When I was a kid, I went fishing, but I brought a glove and picked some oysters and cooked them in seawater in a #10 can in case I didn't catch any fish. Did not starve, at any rate.

Could not lose.

Yeah. I might have been on the same beaches with you.Awesome up through the panhandle and all the way around to Corpus back in the day... Now ol Tampon is a fourth world shithole. The world fully enjoyed all the stuff your masters sold to them while stealing it from a distance invisible to us just offshore. I also remember when Islamorada was the" fishing capital of the world". No even close today.

?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.
Winston was much more mobile than Brady and threw for 5000 yards last season.

I think Brady would have considered the line before signing with Tampa
Winston seems to be a rising star. His only drawback last season was that he threw, I believe 30 interceptions, along with his 33 TD's. I'm not sure if many QB's HAVE done that in a season.

Winston is the sole member of the 30/30 club. He's a prolific passer....to both teams. You'll note that no one has picked him up yet, despite throwing for 33 TDs and 5000 yards last year.

Oh, and he's got personal issues, too. FSU paid a woman almost a million dollars and did 5 years of sexual assault awareness programs to settle a suit about her claim that Winston raped her. Winston was also accused of sexual assault against an Uber driver, apologized for it and was punished by the league and had his Uber privileges revoked (she never filed charges apparently).

He's got the physical skills, but it seems not the mental ones.
With fumbles he had 42 turnovers. Many Pick 6s.

Turnovers can be fixed.
Brady’s declining skills can’t.
Winston has had a record 100 turnovers in his 5 year career. Nobody else is even close.

Fix ? Winston has had 5 years to fix his turnover troubles, and he hasn't done it. I would have gotten rid if him 2 years ago.

Jameis Winston reaches 100 career turnovers - ProFootballTalk

She'll mostly be there for games. The rest of the time I imagine her and the kids will be here. Better schools.Better quality of life

Da fuq is that 3rd world garbage?

Tampa Bay is a United States Metropolitan area with over 3 million people.

We have more fish than anywhere in the fucking world.

When I was a kid, I went fishing, but I brought a glove and picked some oysters and cooked them in seawater in a #10 can in case I didn't catch any fish. Did not starve, at any rate.

Could not lose.

Yeah. I might have been on the same beaches with you.Awesome up through the panhandle and all the way around to Corpus back in the day... Now ol Tampon is a fourth world shithole. The world fully enjoyed all the stuff your masters sold to them while stealing it from a distance invisible to us just offshore. I also remember when Islamorada was the" fishing capital of the world". No even close today.

The thread is about football.

?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.
Winston was much more mobile than Brady and threw for 5000 yards last season.

I think Brady would have considered the line before signing with Tampa
Winston seems to be a rising star. His only drawback last season was that he threw, I believe 30 interceptions, along with his 33 TD's. I'm not sure if many QB's HAVE done that in a season.

Winston is the sole member of the 30/30 club. He's a prolific passer....to both teams. You'll note that no one has picked him up yet, despite throwing for 33 TDs and 5000 yards last year.

Oh, and he's got personal issues, too. FSU paid a woman almost a million dollars and did 5 years of sexual assault awareness programs to settle a suit about her claim that Winston raped her. Winston was also accused of sexual assault against an Uber driver, apologized for it and was punished by the league and had his Uber privileges revoked (she never filed charges apparently).

He's got the physical skills, but it seems not the mental ones.
With fumbles he had 42 turnovers. Many Pick 6s.

Turnovers can be fixed.
Brady’s declining skills can’t.

I'm not expecting Brady to be great on the Bucs. I actually see the move as a way to get better leadership in the locker room, a set-up for whoever their next QB is. Winston had 5 years as a Buc to fix his turnover problem and didn't. He also didn't come off as a good leader.

I'm not expecting Brady to be great on the Bucs. I actually see the move as a way to get better leadership in the locker room, a set-up for whoever their next QB is. Winston had 5 years as a Buc to fix his turnover problem and didn't. He also didn't come off as a good leader.

He doesn't have to be great. He has to be GOOD.

He doesn't have to be great. He has to be GOOD.

The Bucs gave up the 4th most points in the league. They need more help than at QB. :dunno:

A third of the points they gave up were on turnovers...including FORTY NINE POINTS on interception returns!

Yes...Winston was THAT bad.
More points given up from Winston's fumbles. I can't imagine any team taking him (NFL or XFL)

A third of the points they gave up were on turnovers...including FORTY NINE POINTS on interception returns!

Yes...Winston was THAT bad.
More points given up from Winston's fumbles. I can't imagine any team taking him (NFL or XFL)

49 points was just on interceptions run back for TDs...I wasn't kidding that a third of the points TB gave up last season was from the turnovers.

Will Brady be ok with Tampa Bay weak porous offensive line? No. Obviously not.
Keeping people off Brady's back will be priority number one.

I think Tom Brady did just fine, despite a "weak" offensive line.
In the second half of the season yes. Bucs did what they had to do. Now they are the most feared team in the NFL, with a top notch quarterback, and a corps of receivers that few teams (if any) can match. One of the best EVER.

Ey5G3kFWEAALzOY

Ey5HBSaW8AE4j_p

Ey5HIZdXEAAMpXY

Forum List

Back