Will Biden Resurrect An Obammy Fan Favorite Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but Gop'ers love her for sure. They've been riding her ticket for a decade now. Do you guys pay her royalties still?

Actually she's mistaken. The Lifeline program was expanded to include cell phone service during the Bush 43 administration.

It's not a 'Bama phone. It's a Dubya phone!

I hope that clears up the MSM disinformation regarding the subject.

And the entire program was created by Reagan. If every president inherits the program then they must be called Trumpphones, since the program still exists.

Actually she's mistaken. The Lifeline program was expanded to include cell phone service during the Bush 43 administration.

And the entire program was created by Reagan. If every president inherits the program then they must be called Trumpphones, since the program still exists.

And it's a great program IMO. Now that public payphones have pretty much disappeared from the landscape, oftentimes because local police want them banned in certain areas, (especially low income areas) the need for the Lifeline program is greater than ever.

It should be expanded to include uncensored broadband internet IMO.

And it's a great program IMO. Now that public payphones have pretty much disappeared from the landscape, oftentimes because local police want them banned in certain areas, (especially low income areas) the need for the Lifeline program is greater than ever.

It should be expanded to include uncensored broadband internet IMO.

Why do police want them banned?

Did the Clinton phone have hookers and dealers on speed dial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back