Will be firing employee in 8 days

Just like Hanukkah as her candle goes out .
I just hired the fatty in Feb and I thought the slob was a keeper
She turned out to be extremely unreliable and has missed too much work

First she complains that I am under paying her and she canā€™t afford to pay her rent or feed her kids . Then she has a terrible pregnancy and continues to use that as an excuse to miss weeks of work .
She did get a second job and cut back her hours ..so I immediately hired a 3rd employee who is hard working and has no BS

She will be the 9th to be fired in my short run in Vegas .
You should get someone to do the hiring for you, because you suck at it.

If you've fired nine people in a short amount of time, I've got sad news for you: They're not the problem..
I wouldn't go that far. If people are fired, its because of whatever problem it is that they decide to bring to the barbecue. It has nothing to do with whoever does the hiring. If the help is needed badly enough, those who apply are who get hired. All that whoever does the hiring can do is pray that who they choose to hire are good enough employees.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for those who complain about not having the money for whatever bills they have, maybe if they took their job(s) more seriously, more money would then be on their plate. What some people don't seem to get is that showing up is the half of the battle that has to happen first in order for the rest of the battle to then take place. If you don't take your attendance record seriously enough, why should anyone else take you seriously in any way at all period?

Sorry bout that,

1. I have been doing one business or another for nearly 50 years, and I had to fire some one the other day for the first time.
2. And this person had the balls to fire me back, and I said to him, "That's what I want to hear".
3. Some people think and act as if they are the boss as soon as you give them a job.
4. Some people don't understand you have to please somebody, be it the customer, or the boss.
5. Everyone who is business has to learn to please the customer.
6. Or some one else will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First she complains that I am under paying her and she canā€™t afford to pay her rent or feed her kids . Then she has a terrible pregnancy and continues to use that as an excuse to miss weeks of work .
She did get a second job and cut back her hours ..so I immediately hired a 3rd employee who is hard working and has no BS

Honestly, it sounds like you need to close down, as you seem to be terrible at picking employees, or that you are offering such awful conditions people actually WANT to be fired.
Whatā€™s super cool is that I actually have a firing book at home of every person I fired and I get super duper happy when I add a name
Itā€™s like bliss

Yeah, now I understand why you can not keep employees...
I canā€™t wait to add another name !!
You think I can reach 20 ??
I will be at 18 soon

Normal people really hate to fire anyone, and in fact, at all the places I have worked, I never heard of anyone actually being fired.
You then have to be part of the problem somehow.

Honestly, it sounds like you need to close down, as you seem to be terrible at picking employees, or that you are offering such awful conditions people actually WANT to be fired.
Whatā€™s super cool is that I actually have a firing book at home of every person I fired and I get super duper happy when I add a name
Itā€™s like bliss

Yeah, now I understand why you can not keep employees...
I canā€™t wait to add another name !!
You think I can reach 20 ??
I will be at 18 soon

Normal people really hate to fire anyone, and in fact, at all the places I have worked, I never heard of anyone actually being fired.
You then have to be part of the problem somehow.
I kind of enjoy it !! I even get a tad ..you know

You should get someone to do the hiring for you, because you suck at it.

If you've fired nine people in a short amount of time, I've got sad news for you: They're not the problem...

And you would know, you've mastered being an awful boss.

Still stalking me?

What a pathetic little simp you are.

I've fired exactly no one in a long while. Those who broke company rules were shown the door, yes. It's the awful boss, like you, who would allow the employees to dictate the standards of conduct for your company.

Then again, you're far too inept to have ever actually owned a company, so you're not even really worth talking to.

Or do you think firing nine people in a short time span is normal?

Still stalking me?

What a pathetic little simp you are.

I've fired exactly no one in a long while. Those who broke company rules were shown the door, yes. It's the awful boss, like you, who would allow the employees to dictate the standards of conduct for your company.

Then again, you're far too inept to have ever actually owned a company, so you're not even really worth talking to.

Or do you think firing nine people in a short time span is normal?

Actually, dude, I've had you on ignore for months, and this message is like two months old.

Because you were getting kind of creepy at a certain point.

Forum List

Back