Will almighty Jesus/Yahweh say that he saved us all, or just some?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

As a Gnostic Christian and Universalist when speaking of the supernatural Jesus/Yahweh, I see Jesus as able to save us all. This is not to say that we believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Most Christians though seem to think that many are called but few take the narrow path to heaven while the vast majority, as scriptures say, will take the wide road to hell. I disagree with the bible on this and offer the quotes as to why I do so.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

If Jesus/Yahweh is all powerful, that would include an all-powerful power of persuasion.

If Jesus would report to Yahweh that he could only save some and not all as scriptures suggest he desires to do, then that would negate being all-powerful and God not being able to do his will, which of course should be ridiculous to theists as God always end in fulfilling his will. So they say.

What do you think Jesus will report? Success in saving us all, as God desires, or failure to do so which would have God unable to do his will?

Regards
DL

So far that prediction has been completely correct. How much of the world chose ideologies like atheism and Islam? Even in Christian majority countries half the population believes in abortion on demand and promoting homosexuality.

As a Gnostic Christian and Universalist when speaking of the supernatural Jesus/Yahweh, I see Jesus as able to save us all. This is not to say that we believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Most Christians though seem to think that many are called but few take the narrow path to heaven while the vast majority, as scriptures say, will take the wide road to hell. I disagree with the bible on this and offer the quotes as to why I do so.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

If Jesus/Yahweh is all powerful, that would include an all-powerful power of persuasion.

If Jesus would report to Yahweh that he could only save some and not all as scriptures suggest he desires to do, then that would negate being all-powerful and God not being able to do his will, which of course should be ridiculous to theists as God always end in fulfilling his will. So they say.

What do you think Jesus will report? Success in saving us all, as God desires, or failure to do so which would have God unable to do his will?

Regards
DL

It's the WILL of God that all be saved. However, every person has their own will. We choose our will or Gods will.

So far that prediction has been completely correct. How much of the world chose ideologies like atheism and Islam? Even in Christian majority countries half the population believes in abortion on demand and promoting homosexuality.

What prediction are you referring to?

Try giving an answer to the question posed.

As to those who vote for abortion right and homosexual rights, are you saying that Jesus will fail to save them and just end in telling Yahweh that he will not have what he says he wills?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

It's the WILL of God that all be saved. However, every person has their own will. We choose our will or Gods will.

So our will can override God's. Wow. We are more powerful than God then to you as he cannot change our minds with his great powers of persuasion. Right?

Do you think that this verse is lying then?

It should read Savior of some men, right?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

So our will can override God's. Wow. We are more powerful than God then to you as he cannot change our minds with his great powers of persuasion. Right?

Regards
DL

Yes, man's will can override God's will. God doesn't force anyone to do His will.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Yes, man's will can override God's will. God doesn't force anyone to do His will.

Hmmm.

Believe in me or roast in hell. That is what only a fool would call free will. Fool.

Regards
DL

I believe we will all be saved.

For some, it might take longer than others, but at the end of the journey, we all must and will all be saved. :smile:

For some, it might take longer than others, but at the end of the journey, we all must and will all be saved. :smile:

That is my Gnostic Christian view as well.

Is your bible lying when it says most will take the wide road to hell?

If it lies about that major issue, what else do you see it lying about and also, why be a Christian if you think the bible is so far off?

I am assuming you are a Christian. If wrong, what are you buddy?

Regards
DL

If it lies about that major issue, what else do you see it lying about and also, why be a Christian if you think the bible is so far off?

Regards
DL
You aren’t Gnostic.

Regards
DL

I am what I am! :04:

....in other words ....I am a human being but also a Spiritual being, like everybody else on this planet!

Gnostics were anti-materialists. That’s how I know the OP is full of crap.

If I'm going to be saved, I prefer a trained professional.

pamela_anderson.jpg

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Hmmm.

Believe in me or roast in hell. That is what only a fool would call free will. Fool.

Regards
DL

That's one way to look at it. If your house catches fire, do you believe in calling the fire department?

New Topics

Forum List

Back