Will Aaron Judge pass Roger Maris for the Yankees single season Home Run record?

Will Judge break Maris single season Home Rub record?

• Yes

• No

• I wonder if I threw a Pineapple could he knock it out of the park?

• Bruce go back to trolling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
ur mad bro. Let it go. Bonds is the HR king, just accept it.
Maris/Judge, if you have better than half a brain. Is reality that hard to muster ?

And I'm still wondering if they're testing these kids nowadays. I don't trust any of them.

LMAO, why are you denying reality? It's the same as if you're denying the existance of the computer that sits in front of you. Delusional.
Isn't it obvious that YOU are who is denying reality. You actually consider a single home run from Bonds to have an ounce of legitimacy ? How do you justify that ?

I am very happy for the judge, and I respect him for doing it clean. Unlike other players, but at the same time, steroids don't make a guy like the big mac bash 70 Homer's, or everyone would have done that.

Do you know when Bonds started taking roids?

Because I don’t
read about the steroid use when all those guys confessed to it.....its funny how bonds had his greatest years at the age when most ballplayers are starting to fade....they said the peak use was 97-2004......

Didn't know if he was. I'm not always 100% clear on steroid users. Not my top topic. I'd rather concentrate on the NON-steroid users who really earned the records they set.
Do they check these guys today in 2022 ?
Just as strong of a case against Ortiz as there was for Bonds, Clemens, McGwire, etc.

Forum List

Back