Will Aaron Judge pass Roger Maris for the Yankees single season Home Run record?

Will Judge break Maris single season Home Rub record?

• Yes

• No

• I wonder if I threw a Pineapple could he knock it out of the park?

• Bruce go back to trolling!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
As much as I despise the Yankees one must tip their hat to Aaron Judge season with the Yankees and his pursuit to break Roger Maris record of 61 dingers in a season.

So answer the poll and let discuss Baseball…

I think he will pass it with some margin

He deserves it and he deserves the zillion dollars the Yanks will have to pay him. The Yankees have been screwing him since he was a rookie.

Payback time

Even if Judge does it, it will still be a marvelous accomplishment for Maris to have held that record for 61 long years, with many non-juiced, top power-hitters unable to equal it. (David Ortiz, Jose Bautista, Cecil Fielder, Giancarlo Stanton, Ken Griffey, Jr, Willie Mays, Harmon Killebrew, Mickey Mantle, George Foster, Ryan Howard, etc)

Statistically, it's probably 80% chance. It would be a pity if he didn't at least tie the record. I think he is on pace for 64 or 65, but of course the pressure always mounts. It did for Maris and all the HR record chasers who came after, it will for Judge.

He seems able to handle it all.

I think he gets close but no cigar. The pitchers will be throwing him junk.

I'd have to see the schedule remaining for the Yankees. If the games are meaningful for the opposition, it makes it tougher for him. If they are playing bottom feeders, he will see some pitches from teams.

Hit #55 today and they are still in the 6th.

He is on a real heater right now. Bichette of the Blue Jays is the only hotter bat atm. His chances are looking better every game it seems.

The steroid era ruined this. Even if he breaks Maris's record. Baseball was also about records and talking about who was the best.

As much as I despise the Yankees one must tip their hat to Aaron Judge season with the Yankees and his pursuit to break Roger Maris record of 61 dingers in a season.

So answer the poll and let discuss Baseball…

It would be fun to go to yankee game . Make sure you have your ball ready in case Judge hits a glove your way

Judge went 4 for 5 today with 2 HRs bringing his total to 59

His BA is now .316 which puts him .002 away from winning a Triple Crown

Last edited:
Judge went 3 for 4 today with 2 HRs bringing his total to 59

His BA is now .315 which puts him .002 away from winning a Triple Crown

I'm obsessed with looking up the in-game boxscores. After he hit his first today in the third I just expected him to hit a second with so many ABs left.

16 Games to go. I watched the Sosa/McGwire see-saw, but that was with special supplements.

#60 Tonight. An incredible swing on a ball I thought was past him and he pulls it for another rocket shot (does he ever hit balls that just scrape the wall?).

Anyone want to change their vote now? He could hit 65, possibly with ease. There are no outfield tickets remaining at Ticketmaster for the games at Rogers Centre next week. Jay fans like to play the lotto and getting a Judge HR ball at this point could be worth millions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back