Will a chef take Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Chef José Andrés Nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize

Remember when Donald Trump was talking about being nominated for a Nobel peace prize? So here comes a chef and feeds millions in Puerto Rico that Donald Trump and his administration ignored. And low and behold, he’s being nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

Do you think Trump’s pissed?

Chef José Andrés Nominated for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize

Remember when Donald Trump was talking about being nominated for a Nobel peace prize? So here comes a chef and feeds millions in Puerto Rico that Donald Trump and his administration ignored. And low and behold, he’s being nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

Do you think Trump’s pissed?
I've seen him on the Food Network. Seems like a very good chef, too.

It's an awesome thing Chef Andres has done. When you can, do what you can. What I'm pretty proud of is that Americans have stepped up to the plate in all sorts of ways in the vacuum left by a do nothing Congress and a hard hearted and inept administration and done what needs to be done, from the #metoo movement to pulling AR's from their shelves. Conservatives should be applauding that--private action vs. government interference, right?

• Banned
not as pissed as you always seem to be........
How can I be pissed when everything you say is hilarious?

You give me one good laugh after another?

You’re like the entire Keystone cops in just one person.

Not a problem. Trump's charity already paid to have a bigger and better prize made for him. It will be displayed at one of his golf courses next to the painting of himself.
upload_2018-11-30_9-50-34.png

not as pissed as you always seem to be........
How can I be pissed when everything you say is hilarious?

You give me one good laugh after another?

You’re like the entire Keystone cops in just one person.
sure i do dean....now why dont you tell us why you are always pissed off?...you never have anything good to say....you are just one fucking sour individual....

Forum List

Back