Wild monkeys steal infant, throw child off roof in tragic attack

Indians are raised to treat animals as equal beings.

The older generations do, the newer gens don't so much.

But.......there's a line between letting animals run rampant, and training them not to attack humans or entering human domiciles.

Of course, with wild monkeys/apes, it's a game of Russian Roulette.

If they were "treating animals as equal beings" -- they wouldn't be building out to edges of their habitat. I just think the monkeys were delivering "eviction papers" to enforce their deed to the land.

If they were "treating animals as equal beings" -- they wouldn't be building out to edges of their habitat. I just think the monkeys were delivering "eviction papers" to enforce their deed to the land.
If monkeys could take Manhattan from us they would... and they wouldn't feel bad at all... and come to think of it... I wouldn't feel so bad about that either.....

A newborn baby boy died tragically on Friday, when a pack of monkeys stole him from his parents and threw him off a roof.

According to multiple reports, Nirdesh Upadhyay of Bareilly, India, was standing on his third-floor roof terrace with his wife and the child when the animals landed and surrounded them.

Nirdesh reportedly tried to run away from them with the 4-month-old, when the baby fell out of his hands to the ground and one of the monkeys grabbed him before he could pick him back up and threw him over the side.

The India Times reported that other family members ran up to the terrace to help but were too late. The monkeys then reportedly attacked them as well.

WTF India?.....Trampled by elephants, savaged by tigers, and now murdered by monkeys.

That itself is a very unusual occurrence - babies falling out of your 'hands' to the ground. I wasn't surprised to hear that the monkeys had taken the baby but more that they had killed it, Perhaps they thought they were Chimpanzees, They eat monkeys.

A newborn baby boy died tragically on Friday, when a pack of monkeys stole him from his parents and threw him off a roof.

According to multiple reports, Nirdesh Upadhyay of Bareilly, India, was standing on his third-floor roof terrace with his wife and the child when the animals landed and surrounded them.

Nirdesh reportedly tried to run away from them with the 4-month-old, when the baby fell out of his hands to the ground and one of the monkeys grabbed him before he could pick him back up and threw him over the side.

The India Times reported that other family members ran up to the terrace to help but were too late. The monkeys then reportedly attacked them as well.

WTF India?.....Trampled by elephants, savaged by tigers, and now murdered by monkeys.
Perhaps they were bored and wanted to play dwarf tossing. Or maybe the monkeys are Muslim extremists and thought the baby was gay.

Forum List

Back