Wild Hogs

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
I went to see it tonight.. Lots of people were there. I had a few laughs. It was ok.. $8.75 each to get in..

There are some truths to the story line,, why guys buy Harleys and then say "where the hell did the time go???" (( at for least some of us in the later years,, so,, it hit some target audiences...)) I give it that..

My advice,, wait for it to come out on DVD....

Wild Hogs had its moments. And, certainly, some of the points about middle aged guys who buy motorcycles are true.. I got my hog after seeing that commercial about the grandfather telling his grandkids that "there isn't anything like a Harley when the wind is blowing your hair around",, the kids ask him if he had a Harley and he said "NO,, I bought alluminum siding instead!!" No way was I ever going to be that guy..

I thought about it for a year, or so, and got my bike.. Not sorry for a minute.. I will be damed if I am going to the BIG hole without getting to play with some toys in the meantime. I may even have my FA stuffed, dressed in my leathers, and buried seated on my Iron Steed!!!:cool:

actually Hollywood should be ashamed of themselves because they put out these media clips for a new movie and it is the best parts manytimes of the whole movie and then you get in the show and it totally bites!

Forum List

Back