Wild Boars overrun Islamic Militants, killing 3 and injuring 5

You can make wildgame edible but you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get there.
You shouldn't have to season the hell out of good meat. Not saying a little seasoning to accentuate the flavor is a bad thing...but if you have to drown the natural flavor out....bleh.

It's not done through seasoning,it's done through milk soaks and other soaking methods that draw out the gamey taste.
Haha...I have to admit I take my meat to my uncle and let him handle that. I'm not very familiar with the process past killing the animal and taking it to him.

as I understand it "THAT" is the hardest part-------anyone can SHOOT an innocent animal
No. Not true. Shooting a deer is not something just anyone can do effectivly.

Gotta learn how to shoot first,and also where to hit and not hit the animal and what angles come into play so you dont gut shoot the animal and waste the meat..

You shouldn't have to season the hell out of good meat. Not saying a little seasoning to accentuate the flavor is a bad thing...but if you have to drown the natural flavor out....bleh.

It's not done through seasoning,it's done through milk soaks and other soaking methods that draw out the gamey taste.
Haha...I have to admit I take my meat to my uncle and let him handle that. I'm not very familiar with the process past killing the animal and taking it to him.

as I understand it "THAT" is the hardest part-------anyone can SHOOT an innocent animal
No. Not true. Shooting a deer is not something just anyone can do effectivly.

oh ok little bambi in the cross hairs-------I could not do it

You get hungry enough you would.

Fish for me, too. Pig not so much. Love a good pig roast.

I know a Filipino that does it and smokes it for me.

oh----they do dogs too. -------what is fried pig skin called? -----they do fried dog skin.
be careful------in case you do not want smoked dog parts

So do Mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, and many third world nations.

I know the difference and yes I was fed dog by a Korean and told me afterwards.

I eat pork grinds, so fried pork skin taste good to me, and I can eat pork with the pig head still on it.

I find it hard to tolerate just SEEING the fish head still on the fish------especially the EYEBALLS

You must join me at Botin's in Madrid....

Roasted suckling pig served to the table - Botin, Madrid Spain

Please....I insist.

A few years back we had a neighborhood potluck feast......Samoans did a whole pig underground for like 3 or 4 days.....best pork ever!

They can carry brucellosis and Trichinosis. Which is why the majority of deer processors wont process them.
If you're gonna eat em I'd stick to yearlings.
Cant you cook the disease out?

It mainly comes from the blood and the innards when handling and butchering.
While I'm sure you could cook it enough to kill any bacteria why take the risk?
Besides,you can get a good piece of loin from the butcher shop and cook it to rare and it's perfectly safe.
Ain't nothing worse than dried out pork.

What fun. Islamic assholes killed by PIGS! That should go over well at the pearly gates of Paradise. No 72 virgins and rivers of wine for eternity, fellas. You'll have to do it the old-fashioned way and screw goats instead and drink your piss if thirsty. Enjoy! You've certainly earned it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back