Wil You Vote for 82 Year Old Joe Biden?

Well, yeah.

First, he's literally much smarter than every conservative on this board. It's not even close. Not that it's difficult, given what imbeciles the conservatives here are. Sweet Jeebus, are they stupid.

Second, he's more loyal to the USA than to TheParty, Russia, or China, which puts him above almost all Republicans.

I took a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Most Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution, so I am bound by a sacred oath to vote against them. It is not optional for me.

Anways, it's good to see how terrified of Biden the Republicans are. Looks like they know they can't beat him. Why else would they be begging Democrats not to run him?
Vote against them! More than that. Aren't you obligated to take up arms against these enemies? Get started.

Well, yeah.

First, he's literally much smarter than every conservative on this board. It's not even close. Not that it's difficult, given what imbeciles the conservatives here are. Sweet Jeebus, are they stupid.

Second, he's more loyal to the USA than to TheParty, Russia, or China, which puts him above almost all Republicans.

I took a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Most Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution, so I am bound by a sacred oath to vote against them. It is not optional for me.

Anways, it's good to see how terrified of Biden the Republicans are. Looks like they know they can't beat him. Why else would they be begging Democrats not to run him?
I'm impressed that you can still type in a straight jacket.

Vote against them! More than that. Aren't you obligated to take up arms against these enemies? Get started.
Well, no. It's says support and defend. Nothing about taking up arms is mentioned.

Understanding English, it's apparently only a liberal thing.

It is telling, though, that your mind went to violence. That's how Trump cult traitors roll.

Well, no. It's says support and defend. Nothing about taking up arms is mentioned.

Understanding English, it's apparently only a liberal thing.

It is telling, though, that your mind went to violence. That's how Trump cult traitors roll.
Sitting and cheering works very well you keep doing that.

Forum List

Back