WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

The post is in two parts, be sure to read both.

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic but previous posting from whoever this person is has proven to pan out. They've called the WikiLeaks dumps from the beginning so I'm inclined to pay attention to this one as bizzare as it may seem.

This dump on the 5th is bone chilling and according to the author its authenticity will be verified by the FBI, CIA and NYPD. When you read this post its pretty fucking freaky and IF this dump happens its going to shake this country to its core.

Before signing off, I want to add they have been saying this was coming for some time and it hasn't. They do explain the delays, which make sense, but that still doesn't validate anything. As I said above I'm inclined not to outright dismiss it because of their track record, whether that holds up is yet to be seen. Remember remember the 5th of November

/pol/ - Over the next few days many new documents will be - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Why will they wait until a Saturday? NO ONE pays attention to news on a Saturday!

"Folks this isn't 100% verified to be authentic"; so why post it?

What is your agenda C-K?
To save America from that psycho candidate that will sell the oval office to the highest bidder. Lets take bets on who the wining bid is and gets to dictate American policy!? I think its gonna be Saudi Arabia!

You're describing both of them again

What is your agenda C-K?
To save America from that psycho candidate that will sell the oval office to the highest bidder. Lets take bets on who the wining bid is and gets to dictate American policy!? I think its gonna be Saudi Arabia!

You're describing both of them again
To you who is fine with a neocon Bush/McCain/Romney clone.

4Chan? Really? I'm afraid I'll have to pass on your offer, gilt-edged though it clearly is.

What is your agenda C-K?
Very interesting....along the lines of "people are saying"
Try this one.
NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

NYPD detectives and a [sic] NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

4chan is one of the toughest forums on the net period. Their fact checking and verification skills are the highest. They have some of the tightest and most restrictive rules regarding sources and links.

4chan is the Marine corp of posting, if they say they have it, THEY HAVE IT.

What is your agenda C-K?

Why not? There are literally hundreds of threads and posts here.....even with links...that turn out to be false. At least CK is giving warning it may not happen.

How obsequious of you. Comey did the same thing, and I am sick and tired of the bullshit and lies and efforts by foreign interests and neo fascists in America to influence the voters. I have kids and they do too, and Donald Trump ls the greatest danger to America than any other person now on the radar.

That conclusion is not one from a partisan hack, it is from me, a Navy Vet who spent a 32 year career enforcing the laws of democratically elected governments, at time under the control of the R's and at other times under the control of the D's. I've been married to the same women since 1974, we have two sons and I coached LL Baseball, CYO Basketball and volunteered at their schools and at the church.

Faux patriots, faux Christians and lying bigots, racists and misogynists dominate this board and are a great threat to the principles and values once treasured by leaders in both the R and D parties. Extremism in defense of self interests is evil, and those who will support Trump and vote for the extreme members of Congress are evil themselves.

4chan? No shit? Are you really that far alt-right?

4chan is one of the toughest forums on the net period. Their fact checking and verification skills are the highest. They have some of the tightest and most restrictive rules regarding sources and links.

4chan is the Marine corp of posting, if they say they have it, THEY HAVE IT.
Like I was saying this person has been giving the play by play on WikiLeaks and has been spot on up until this point. This simply could not be ignored.

People aren't aware of the good stuff that comes out of 4chan. It's a 'dark' site indeed but that shouldn't take away from the legit info that comes out of there.

What is your agenda C-K?

Why not? There are literally hundreds of threads and posts here.....even with links...that turn out to be false. At least CK is giving warning it may not happen.

How obsequious of you. Comey did the same thing, and I am sick and tired of the bullshit and lies and efforts by foreign interests and neo fascists in America to influence the voters. I have kids and they do too, and Donald Trump ls the greatest danger to America than any other person now on the radar.

That conclusion is not one from a partisan hack, it is from me, a Navy Vet who spent a 32 year career enforcing the laws of democratically elected governments, at time under the control of the R's and at other times under the control of the D's. I've been married to the same women since 1974, we have two sons and I coached LL Baseball, CYO Basketball and volunteered at their schools and at the church.

Faux patriots, faux Christians and lying bigots, racists and misogynists dominate this board and are a great threat to the principles and values once treasured by leaders in both the R and D parties. Extremism in defense of self interests is evil, and those who will support Trump and vote for the extreme members of Congress are evil themselves.

Merely your opinion. Just as I posted mine. It's called a message board for that reason. We write messages.

I am guessing with all those attributes you are a Hillary supporter? You are allowed. May not be for long if she gets in though. This is not from a partisan hack either.
I have said time and again (until I am sick of it).....I am NOT a Republican. I am NOT a Democrat.

What is your agenda C-K?

Thank you! I totally agree! I am also sick of their lying twisted shit. I'll be glad when November 9 gets here.

What is your agenda C-K?

Whats that have to do with anything? You're off on some tangent about marriage, kids, sports, Trump and church.

We're talking about something very explosive that could involve pedophiles, human trafficking and a host of other crimes.

Forum List

Back