WikiLeaks: The Podesta Emails

Playing against Bernie

15oynnt.jpg

Remember the Federal Judge who "benchslapped" State Department over Hillary related documents?

Here is the article from July 21, 2015: ‘Do You Hear Me?’ Judge Benchslaps State Department

Judge Richard J. Leon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia is not someone you want to annoy. He revels in his status as a federal judge, and he won’t hesitate to dispense brutal benchslaps to lawyers whose responses don’t satisfy him.

According to WikiLeaks, that was all just for show.

Check it out: Thank you June 19, 2015

Hi John, No problem. I' ve got it covered. Talk to you soon, Dick

Also Meeting with Judge Leon on May 13, 2015

Reminder that your meeting with Judge Leon is at 10:30 am, and other than the usual 8 am call, that's the first thing on your calendar.

Last edited:
The Podesta Emails part 7 is out

• 1-2080 first batch
  • 2081-4160 second batch
  • 4161-5360 third batch
  • 5361-6568 fourth batch
  • 6569-7241 fifth batch
  • 7242-9077 sixth batch
  • 9078-10249 seventh batch

Everything you need to know about Hillary emails you'll learn from us. We'll tell you what you need to know.

Distorting the truth.
They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee. That said, they are considering placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley Klapper), that would lay this out before the majority on the committee has a chance to realize what they have and distort it.
All - In preparation for the possibility that the State Department may acknowledge as soon as today that there were 16 Sid emails missing from the 55k pages of material produced by HRC, I wanted to circulate the below draft plan for responding to the inquiries that Nick will get. Thanks.

Interesting thing is that all images of emails from WikiLeaks are removed or blocked from viewing.

Classified...

It goes on to say that its own IC IG review of the 55,000 pages determined that at least 4 of these emails should have been classified “secret” on account of them containing IC information subject to such classification and that a thumb drive containing these emails is presently in the possession of David Kendall (that would be me) at Williams & Connolly.

Podesta emails: HRC, Obama & ISIS

Re the Trump ISIS video, if we don't have the proof campaign should assign 100 people to look for it ASAP, there is probably something on tape somewhere.
Putin did not agree to anything about removing Assad and continues to bomb the people we support.
Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria.

Now the good part:

Walk back and escape from her statement that "finally we are where we need to be" against ISIS. We are not where we need to be, we are far from it, most voters do not believe it, and when the next terror attack comes in America--- which it certainly will----she will be branded in hot iron with that statement.
She will never state what I believe we need to do---at least 20,000 ground troops with 3,000 American and at least 10,000 from Sunni Muslim nations--- because she is consumed with keeping Obama's goodwill and afraid of liberal backlash.

And the best part:
The best single move to elect her would be a massive voter registration and organization drive.

Last edited:
Net neutrality... she plays both ways.

The FCC vote on net neutrality is set for Feb. 26, she'll no doubt support the position of Title II if asked after the vote (I assume)-- would it make sense to say something positive now including about her commitment to an open and accessible web? Maybe she has said something already I missed, also happy to send this note to Joel or Jake or whomever)...Best, Tom

Podesta email 57144

Forum List

Back