Wikileaks: Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach F#*^king Dumb Young People

Dems never liked truth too much, but now they all are just terrified with any truth about Hillary. And all the truth about her is pretty ugly and only gets uglier each day. Impossible to hide even from those who have eyes, but don't see or have ears but don't hear...

This is the email.

281016email.jpg

The context of the thread title and the that of email aren't at all the same.

You are a fucking idiot if you think it is possible to rape your spouse.

You don't marry someone unless you want to have sex with them.
About what I'd expect from someone who thinks jewish abd black people are working together to destroy white people.
Try to argue against my rebuttal, moron.

This isn't the Middle Ages with arranged marriages, and it is almost always the female who says "yes" or "no" to the engagement.

About what I'd expect from someone who thinks jewish abd black people are working together to destroy white people.

This isn't the Middle Ages with arranged marriages, and it is almost always the female who says "yes" or "no" to the engagement.
Hey Mohammed, if she says yes to marrying you (doubt that'll ever happen) that doesn't mean you own her and can force yourself upon her whenever you want. Seek help nutjob.

Hey Mohammed, if she says yes to marrying you (doubt that'll ever happen) that doesn't mean you own her and can force yourself upon her whenever you want. Seek help nutjob.
Jesus Christ, it is sad that I know more about what married life is than you do.

No one is saying you can force your wife up against the wall whenever you want, that is not even remotely close to what "marital rape" usually is. I am saying that if you go beyond foreplay when your wife doesn't 'feel like it', that is NOT rape.

Discussed many times before.

We're on Huma stupidity today and tomorrow if Trump groped and raped his own ass!

Jesus Christ, it is sad that I know more about what married life is than you do.

No one is saying you can force your wife up against the wall whenever you want, that is not even remotely close to what "marital rape" usually is. I am saying that if you go beyond foreplay when your wife doesn't 'feel like it', that is NOT rape.
Your words: "You are a fucking idiot if you think it is possible to rape your spouse"

Seek help. Or just go fuck yourself.

Your words: "You are a fucking idiot if you think it is possible to rape your spouse"

Even Ivana has said she over dramatized her "I felt like I was violated" moment for more fucking money in the divorce settlement.

Even Ivana has said she over dramatized her "I felt like I was violated" moment for more fucking money in the divorce settlement.
God knows what she was threatened with. Anyways, even if there was audio of Trump bragging about raping her, like with walking through under aged girls dressing rooms, you'd choose not to believe it.

Forcing your wife into a sexual position is not rape, that is just plain physical abuse that belongs in the same category as assault.

The notion that you can create the same environment as a rapist for your wife by taking normal spousal interaction too far at any given time is what is insane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back